This is a delicious French recipe all dolled up to be either Vegan, Vegetarian or Paleo. It has magic powers to get you healthy, help you lose weight, reduce sugar cravings, and it’s super yummy! I give you Broccoli Soup Supreme.
Tag Archives | soup
Last month I read the article “The Soup That Changed My Life” featured in Readers Digest. The article sang the praises of this delicious and healthy soup that had a side benefit – weight loss. The article originally came from Eating Well. In my post I’m going to give you the basic recipe plus a few variations that I found to be yummy! Break out your Vitamix blender and let get ready to get healthy and skinny!
Photo by ann-dabney
This soup is first and foremost, delicious! But more than that this soup will:
- give you great nutrition– calcium, beta carotene, lots of vitamins and minerals
- prevent junk food cravings– why? because your body will have the nutrition it needs. When we don’t have enough nutrients, we crave junk food.
- give you plenty of fiber for a healthy digestive system
- help you lose weight – why? when you eat plant-based whole foods, your body naturally sheds excess weight. Want proof? Check out Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedmand and Kim Barnouin.
- help you reverse and prevent major life threatening diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and debilitating auto-immune diseases. Want proof? Check out The China Study by T. Colin Campbell, PhD and Thomas M. Campbell II.
- easy meal for a few days. Cook once, eat for several days.
- give you a yummy eating experience! It’s the vegetables that make chicken soup taste good so give it a try!
So here’s the recipe: Continue Reading →