For those of you who want a healthier heart, a safe and simple weight loss program, and a longer, richer, more energized life, I am excited to announce that my new ebook, The Secrets to a Healthy Life, is finally available. It is priced at only $9 $5!! It is a concise guide that gives you everything you need to know to become healthier, more vibrant and alive with joy. And you risk nothing by purchasing it. It comes with an unconditional money-back guarantee if you don’t find value in this ebook.

It is a short read with powerful guides and tools to track your success. It has crucial information about improving your health that simply does not reach mainstream America, Europe, Australia and beyond. The doctors in our system are too bogged down with patients to discover and deliver the correct advice for health. It’s often easier for them to prescribe a pill and move on to the next patient. That’s simply not good enough for you!

Who should read this book? Everyone! Seriously, anyone who deals with one of these concerns listed below or anyone who simply wants to live their longest, healthiest, and happiest life with no need for drugs should read this book. I guarantee you’ll find value or I’ll refund your full purchase price. You have nothing to lose!

Common Health Problems

Do you struggle with these issues?

• weight gain that keeps creeping up every year
  • poor heart health
  • fatigue
  • mood swings
  • lack of patience
  • loss of mobility – movements that used to be easy are now difficult
  • fear of diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more
  • scattered mind
  • anxiety
  • high cholesterol
  • aches and pains
  • unhealthy skin
  • lack of motivation

If so, it is important to know that you can alleviate all these problems by becoming a little healthier every day. As Tony Robbins likes to say, if you improve just 1% each day then in one year you will have improved 365% and that’s not even factoring in compounding!

Benefits That Can Be Yours

Here are the benefits you can experience, many of them very quickly, by taking action each day to become a little healthier:

• have more energy
  • lose weight easily with no calorie counting and no starvation! (true!!)
  • improved heart health
  • more mental clarity
  • increased stamina
  • increased flexibility
  • less aches and pains
  • bright, healthy, and younger looking skin
  • relief from chronic stress and anxiety
  • more contented happy outlook
  • lower cholesterol
  • lower chance of life threatening diseases (cancer, heart disease, diabetes, & more)
  • reversal of life threatening diseases
  • relief from auto-immune diseases

Healthier Each Day

How can you become a little healthier each day? Take one small step each day. Learn how in my ebook, The Secrets to a Healthy Life. This book is based on scientific studies as well as my personal experience. My goal when writing this was to share important and impactful health information that is systematically withheld from you and me.

Find Out the Information that Is Being Kept From You

There are many books on becoming healthy, but in America, most of these books miss out on some very important information. For instance we all think that milk is the best source of calcium, right? Well it turns out that that green leafy vegetables are a better source of calcium as well as more easily absorbed. Why is incorrect information fed to us every day about true health? Some experts do so unsuspectingly because they don’t know the truth and they don’t realize they are delivering incorrect information. The biggest reason, though, is MONEY!

When you watch the daily news, what are the commercials for? Prescription drugs! “Talk to your doctor and ask about our purple pill.” And what does your doctor do when you talk to him? He gives you the purple pill. Why do we “need” all these pills we see advertised? It’s because we are being advised to eat all the wrong things.

The food industry that brings you the advice on what you should eat is not the idyllic, wholesome mom and pop farmers you think of. It’s agricultural corporations who know that what they are serving up is bad for you, but similar to the tobacco industry, they don’t care. And similar to the Wall Street crisis, they are in bed with the regulators and government officials who are supposed to be protecting you! They have too much at stake to tell the truth. But what you have at stake is even more important, your life! The shocking truth is that the food most people are eating daily is poisoning them and making them more and more unhealthy each day.

You Have Control Over Your Health

Here’s an amazing fact: Did you know that many people can make themselves healthy without drugs and their harmful side effects by making simple healthy diet changes? (And, no, it’s not the mainstream diet advice you hear everyday on TV.) Make a few more simple habit changes and you can add many healthy years to your life! The Secrets to a Healthy Life tells you how. (There are no special products to buy! This is a super low cost way to improve your health!)

I think many doctors are too busy to either research or advise us on the real ways to become healthy. They barely have time to meet with you much less serve as a health consultant. It’s not their fault. The insurance industry has too much power and financially squeezes doctors forcing them to handle patients like an assembly line. So prescribing a pill is an easier fix. But it’s not the right fix. And that’s why I wrote this book, to give you the right fix.

Am I saying you shouldn’t use conventional medicine when needed? No. Absolutely not. What I am saying is: do your research. The person who cares most about your health is you, so don’t accept everything you hear from doctors and experts at face value. Find out as much information as you can about being healthy. That’s what I did and I hope that my concise and powerful book will get you on the road to vibrant health.

What About Exercise?

Also, what kind of exercise is best? How much should you do daily? What is the minimum amount you should do? My research will leave you pleasantly surprised. Often we give up on exercise because we think it has to be super difficult to make a difference. That’s simply not true.

Other Health Factors – Stress, Social Support, & a Meaningful Life

What else contributes to health besides diet and exercise? There are many things that contribute to your overall health and sense of well-being. It’s not just what you put into your stomach and how you move your body. It’s also how you nourish your heart and your dreams. We live chronically stressful and socially detached lives. If you’re tired of being in a rut, read my book to learn how to really take CARE of you.

The Secrets to a Healthy Life includes information on stress reduction techniques, your total support system, and how important living a meaningful life is to your health.

Are You Ready to Change Your Life?

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Maybe you want a better way to lose weight that is truly easy. Or perhaps you simply want to live a high-quality, long, and healthy life. If you are really ready for a change and would like to become healthier and feel better, please check out my new book, The Secrets to a Healthy Life.

I am confident you will love it. In fact I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t feel the book offers you value. Is improving your health worth $9 $5? We spend much more on things that bring far less value than lasting health. You have nothing to lose! Buy the book risk free today!

Buy “The Secrets to a Healthy Life” today!

Email address to receive eBook

Sell This Book and Earn Cash: Become an Affiliate

If you want to spread the word on how to become healthy and would like to earn some cash, you can become an affiliate and sell this book on your blog or website. Contact me if you are interested in becoming an affiliate.

Read what others are saying!

Steve Speirs of Run Bulldog Run says:
Secrets to a Healthy Life is an excellent eBook which outlines a five-step approach to to help you lead a better life. The book is deceptively concise, yet packed full of common sense ideas that are backed up by science.”
..read more of this testimonial.

Xen of The Lazy Vegan says:

“Many of you might now think this is yet another self-help book that will give you strange “hippie” advice and put you on an extremely strict diet; but that is where you are wrong. The book tells you what you should change in your life to become healthier in a non-forceful way. The author lets you know that changing your lifestyle is nothing that can happen over night, but is something that you need to do at your own pace.

The book is short, but it gives a lot of information from many good sources. It does this without giving you a headache or making you feel that you’re getting overloaded with information. Sometimes books like this tend to get a bit too in-depth. The author manages to give you just enough information to start your quest towards a healthier lifestyle.

This is a book I can recommend to anyone that already lives a healthy life or is just curious. It’s written for everyone and more or less any age group. I would also say it is written in an encouraging way rather than an intrusive way.”

Read more of Xen’s testimonial.

Read more testimonials.

What health issues do you have that you would like to improve? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you found this post valuable, perhaps you’ll be kind enough to vote for this with a Stumble.

Comments

1. 1
    Jenny
    May 31st, 2008 at 9:28 am

Great post! It’s very informative.

2. 2
    Miles
    May 31st, 2008 at 2:19 pm

How many pages is the ebook? Just curious how much content I’d actually be getting.

3. 3
    Marc Klein
    June 1st, 2008 at 11:33 am

In this modern world, there is no single person that doesn’t want to be healthy and fit. The tips and points that you have mentioned in the post are really good. I will try to implement them in my post.

4. 4
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:54 am

@Marc Klein – Thank you for commenting!

5. 5
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:57 am

@Miles – the ebook is 60 pages, but you look at the free preview, you’ll see that they are short pages.

There are instructions on how to print the ebook as a booklet (2 pages per sheet of paper) at the end of the ebook.

Of course you can read it online, bookmarking your favorite parts or printing out just your favorite parts.

Thank you for inquiring. If you get the book, please let me know your feedback!!

6. 6
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:58 am

@Jenny – Thanks. I appreciate the support. If you get the book and have any feedback or questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

7. 7
    Trucker John New Mexico
    June 2nd, 2008 at 5:24 pm

i should get that book for my wife, she has recently turned into this big old heal freak @_@

8. 8
    etavitom
    June 4th, 2008 at 9:01 pm

sounds great!! good luck with this.

9. 9
    June 7th, 2008 at 5:20 pm

I received this comment about this post via email. Please see my response below.
    Thank you Daniel for allowing me to post it here:

Dear K. Stone,

when I discovered your e-book today, I was very curious about what it will have
    to say about nutrition. And believe me, it made me really happy to read (within
    the sample chapter) that you unmistakably referred to the plant-based diet as
    the best form of nutrition possible.

I’m a vegan and while health problems where the trigger why I got
    curious about veganism, the animal rights movement became the reason why I
    radically erased all animal-based products from my list. It was a shock to me,
    when I discovered the cruelty and injustice behind the whole animal industry
    and realized how long I took part in that killing.

Publications that turn people away from consuming those foods and products are
    crucial. Let’s hope that your e-book finds many, many readers and that
    as much of them as possible can manage that essential turn in their lives.

I think, the strength of your e-book lies within it’s special
    perspective: it’s about healthier living” that may attract
    people who otherwise would be frightened off by the animal rights perspective
    (maybe even misunderstanding it as a perspective of some fanatics).

Besides that, two things:

1. A question: is the chapter from the preview the only chapter about nutrition
    in your book?
    2. A comment: as far as I know, is spirulina suspected to contain many inactive
    B-12 analogues that doesn’t perform the needed B-12 tasks and even seem
    to block the active colabamins. So denoting spirulina as a source of B-12 seems
    arguable. If you have contrary sources of information, I would appreciate an
    accordant advice.

My best regards,
    Daniel
    (aged twenty-eight, from Germany)

My response:
    Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your questions!

I agree that it is important for people to eat Vegan for the prevention of animal cruelty, and I agree that appealing to their desire to be healthy is a good way to do this.

I also think that plant-based diets are tremendously important to our environment. (i.e. it takes 20 pounds of grain to produce 1 pound of meat)

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Chapter 1 is the only chapter that deals with diet .
    2. Regarding Vitamin B-12, thank you for making me aware of the downside to relying on spirulina for Vitamin B-12. I have since found a few good sites that explain all about Vitamin B-12 and how Vegans and non-Vegans can ensure that they get this very important nutrient.
    Here are the links:

Bottom line for Vegans from these articles seems to be to

* include foods that contain Vitamin B-12 supplements
    * and perhaps also include a chewable/dissolving Vitamin B-12 daily tablet

If I may also add, it’s important make sure to get enough calcium too, which is not difficult if you eat a good amount of greens daily (kale, spinach, broccoli, etc).

10. 10
    June 7th, 2008 at 5:21 pm

@etavitom -thanks for the support as usual!

11. 11
    June 7th, 2008 at 11:11 pm

@Trucker John – Please let me know if you get the book and the feedback from your wife. I really tried to make it highly valuable while being as concise as possible.
    Thanks for commenting!

12. 12
    Daniel Witanto
    June 8th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Healthy life, everybody wants it, the tips here is very good, as we know exercise regularly,eat healthy food, supplement can keep us healthy and productive, nice blog, i will also put your banner in my blog.. thanks

13. 13
    June 8th, 2008 at 9:30 pm

@Daniel – thank you!

14. 14
    hair irons
    June 11th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

This sounds like a great read! I can use all of the help I can get. I am aware that I am getting older and I am trying to take steps to slow the process and feel better.

15. 15
    Sherrie
    June 19th, 2008 at 4:53 pm

Who did your logo work? I love your designs.

16. 16
    dima
    June 21st, 2008 at 6:38 am

interesting new. thank you to the author

17. 17
    Adam
    June 27th, 2008 at 10:23 pm

a good health book should inform the person to have a regular exercise routine after weight loss or to prevent obesity if they are susceptible.

18. 18
    Buy Citizen Watches
    June 28th, 2008 at 6:16 pm

Sounds like a steal for only $9. I know of a handful of people off of the top of my head that I should recommend this book to ;)

19. 19
    Eric
    June 28th, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Anything that sets your book specifically apart from the rest of the crowd? Also, I’m curious about your background. Do you have a link to a bio page? Thanks.

20. 20
    Mojacar
    June 30th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

Sound like a great read – I might just download the book..!

21. 22
    Dietary Krill oil supplement
    July 7th, 2008 at 7:59 pm

Sounds like a nice short read.
    So is milk really bad for us?

22. 23
    Czar
    July 9th, 2008 at 10:32 am

I really admire persons who have made masterpieces such as books. Congratulations on your new e-book. I’m pretty sure that it will be a hit because a lot of people nowadays have been suffering from various health disorders. Furthermore, a lot of people today have become more conscious about their health status.

23. 24
    July 9th, 2008 at 8:40 pm

@Krill Oil – yes, milk is, in fact, bad for you. Read “The China Study” or books by Dean Ornish or “The Food Revolution” and you’ll read about the facts born out by scientific studies. Of course, the dairy industry, is very old and well entrenched in our society, our culture, and our beliefs about health. So it is difficult to get the word out, and when the word is out, it is difficult for people to believe something that is completely opposite to what every reliable source has ever told them.

Do read about it. It’s important.

Milk was good back in the old days when man needed a steady reliable food source, back when local crops could vary greatly from year to year. It kept people from starving during lean years.

Today we don’t need to drink milk. Food is abundant, so now it is time to analyze what is truly healthiest for a human. (Cow’s) milk does not fall into the healthy category.

24. 25
    July 9th, 2008 at 9:01 pm

@Mojacar – did you download the book? What were your thoughts, feedback?

25. 26
    Drew "Solution" Templar
    July 9th, 2008 at 9:13 pm

Interesting article, I wonder how much people are prepared to do to take responsibility for their own health. I’ve been saying for years that natural is making a comeback, but now more than ever I’m convinced it is.

A healthy lifestyle needs to be revered and respected as an achievement, then we will see people taking much more pride in their health and wellbeing.

26. 27
    July 11th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

@Eric – thank you for the question and sorry for the delayed response!

What sets my book apart is
    1. it is concise so it is a pretty quick read.
    2. It has ALL the info you need to live the healthiest life possible.
    3. The info on diet is the most scientifically accurate advice for achieving optimal health and avoiding major dreaded diseases. (And it’s not what you’ve been hearing for years. It’s very eye-opening!)
    4. The book spells out how you can start slow and build up your healthy changes over time.
    5. There is a cheat sheet and tracking tools for monitoring your progress and staying on track over time.
    6. 100% money back guarantee if you don’t like the book. Any reason!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to answer that important question!

If you buy the book, please let me know your feedback!

27. 28
    July 11th, 2008 at 4:46 pm

@Citizen Watches – did you buy one? If so, what did you think?

28. 29
    July 11th, 2008 at 4:46 pm

@Adam – thank you for chiming in!

29. 31
    Dr. Lowell Worthington, Ph.D.
    July 14th, 2008 at 6:46 pm

If more people cared for themselves as your book describes I’d have fewer patients!

It is truly hard to fathom how much stress people create for themselves, then suffer needlessly for.

My thamks for publishing this eBook.

30. 32
    Ardi Panondan
    July 16th, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Very motivational post. Health is expensive if we get sick and hospitalized. But, preventing the disease is far cheaper than curing. $ 9 is very cheap for our health. Thanks for the tips.

31. 33
    Hostmonster
    July 17th, 2008 at 1:01 pm

Health is very important if you want to survive. I am looking forward for this book.

32. 34
    July 17th, 2008 at 9:13 pm

@Ardi – I think so too! $9 is very little to pay for info that can yield such powerful results!

33. 35
    July 17th, 2008 at 9:22 pm

@Dr. Lowell – please let me know your feedback on my book, if you read it!

34. 36
    True Diet Reviews
    July 22nd, 2008 at 8:46 am

I agree with everyone else. $9 is a very good price to get or keep yourself healthy.

The problem is applying what you read …

35. 37
    Ron
    July 24th, 2008 at 9:40 pm

It’s so important to keep up to date with your health, this book sounds great

36. 38
    July 28th, 2008 at 2:54 pm

@Ron – thanks for your support! Please let me know what you think of the book!

37. 39
    drjmercola
    July 30th, 2008 at 2:58 am

book is good for $9, cheap but full of information. I agree for a healthy living. i like the information here, it is really helpful especially for those who wants to be healthy.

38. 40
    Mike Health
    August 6th, 2008 at 9:06 pm

Thank you for publishing this eBook, your article has inspired me to lose that last bit of weight that I had almost given up on!

39. 41
    August 12th, 2008 at 8:36 pm

@drjmercola – thanks. Glad you like the book!

40. 42
    Stiesch
    August 19th, 2008 at 5:27 am

Nice post!One should have consciousness regarding health.Maintaining good health have many benefits.

41. 43
    selfhelp hypnosis
    August 19th, 2008 at 9:02 am

The more resources (of a quality standard) available to help people make positive (but hard!) choices in their lives the better! The fact that you include instructions on how you can start slow and build up your healthy changes over time is very important for a lot of people.

42. 44
    Lose Weight Pills
    September 4th, 2008 at 11:33 pm

Wow! I just found this post while browsing around on the internet and I have to say that you did a great job on the ebook!

I checked out the small preview on the website and you did an amazing job. The information you provided is excellent and can definitely help anybody wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle.

The recipe that is included in in the preview sounds like it would be really good and I just might have to try it out sometime in the near future!

43. 45
    vinsarshi
    September 24th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

My wife is a nurse and she tells me all these crazy stories from work about peoples health problems and she points out that many of the problems that most people experience later in life are due to taking their health for granted and indulging in unhealthy life styles.I have then taken being healthy very seriously because of this.This book sounds like priceless piece of information

44. 46
    Chris
    October 5th, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Sounds all pretty interesting, maybe I´m gonna have a look at it. Thanks for the post. ;)

45. 47
    Dan from Hat gadgets blog
    November 3rd, 2008 at 3:04 pm

The tips are very good.
    We know exercise regularly, eat healthy food, supplement can keep us healthy.

But how many people do exercises and what their diet every day?

46. 48
    Coty
    November 16th, 2008 at 9:34 pm

Something else that a lot of people ignore when it comes to health is keeping their home mold free. I have a friend who had asthma until recently because he moved out of a home that had mold in places you wouldn’t dream of.

47. 49
    Alex
    November 27th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Looking forward to this book, informative post. I have been following your blog for a quite a while, I just love it..

Alex

48. 50
    nostomachfat
    January 25th, 2009 at 2:20 am

Very good point about the milk, and many people just keep ignoring this. I would also talk about aspartame, coke and other poisons that “experts” feed us with and keep tell us they are safe.
    I think i will buy your book.Keep doing the god job!
    Max

49. 51
    Jill
    March 7th, 2009 at 9:39 am

This is a nice book..i would love to have one.I myself is having a bit problem about my weight here. I am now doing some good exercise here and listening to god freinds who give me cool advice for my own good.

50. 52
    BMB
    April 15th, 2009 at 11:02 am

Great post! I completely agree that we have at least partial control over our health, and we need to be reminded of that and take control over what we can.

51. 55
    May 16th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

@BMB – thanks again for the support!

52. 56
    Derek
    July 19th, 2009 at 2:52 am

It’s so easy to not think about it until you HAVE to think about it. Hopefully articles like this will help us all, young and old, be more proactive in our health and wellness.

53. 57
    July 21st, 2009 at 8:18 pm

@Derek – if people can take small steps each day towards better health, it’s not that difficult. Although I will say that it does take more time to prepare healthier foods than processed foods. But if you cook ahead of time say once a week for working people, you can make your own frozen dinners by cooking large batches and freezing them into individual portions (which by the way is helpful with keeping from overeating).

Thanks for reading and commenting!

54. 58
    jack
    August 6th, 2009 at 8:43 am

thanks,I will take it!
    ??

55. 59
    health care
    August 14th, 2009 at 1:00 am

Sara

56. 60
    Andrew
    August 31st, 2009 at 5:48 pm

I’ve found that working out every morning, no matter what, has really helped me to stay calm, and be happy everday. At the very least I do 30 minutes, and up to 60 minutes and it’s really easy to keep up with.

57. 61
    September 29th, 2009 at 6:02 pm

@Andres – thanks for sharing! How do you ensure you do it every day?

58. 62
    Menno Vitamine
    October 27th, 2009 at 7:56 am

it seems like a really good e-book. I am always interested in different methods and different opinions about a healthy life. However I do think a ‘healthy life’ has a different meaning to anyone of us. i feel that sports, nutrion, supplements, friends and happyness all come together in a ‘healthy life’.

But I’m interested in your e-book, keep on the good work.

Gr,
    menno

59. 63
    October 28th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

@Menno – thanks. Please let me know your feedback on the book. I think it can really help people be super healthy and feel great. I’d love to know your thoughts!

60. 65
    Nishit
    December 31st, 2009 at 9:17 am

Wow – what a nice resource. I was just researching into healthy living tips and came across your site. I must say the comments are very interesting as well. Good post!

61. 67
    Gezondheid
    August 6th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Great post and nice website. Keep up the good work and information for people who want to be and stay healty!

62. 68
    gerald
    September 29th, 2010 at 10:47 am

good health information. btw i wanna be your refferal. already join few programs but i’ll try this one. selling books gonna be nice beside products. thanks

63. 71
    vegetarian protein
    January 27th, 2011 at 1:51 am

I do interest to your article. I really believe on saying that “Health is wealth” and with poor health you’d loose all your wealth…

64. 72
    Best Pre Workout Supplements
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:21 am

Is a healthy life really a secret? All the information is out there, people are just too lazy to change their ways.

65. 73
    rosacea
    June 15th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Your e-book seems really interesting. The majority of people suffer from most of the health issues you describe above and I agree that the majority of our health problems are caused by the wrong diet. While milk is bad for you, schools across the country are still (force) feeding milk to students. Would you like to save money on your groceries? Most of the coupons available promote unhealthy (processed) foods.

66. 74
    rohiman
    June 29th, 2011 at 10:42 pm

The tips are very good.

Trackbacks

1. How to Become a Runner: A Simple Method for Beginners | Life Learning Today
  2. Book review: The Secrets to a Healthy Life. « Lazy Vegan
  3. Become Wealthy » Blog Archive » Learn about wealth - Become Fit : Workshops
  4. Become Wealthy » Blog Archive » How to become wealth - Parenting Teens To Become Healthy Adults | Parenting Teens
  5. Vita-Mix 5200 Review: Should You Buy One? | Life Learning Today
  6. Book review: The Secrets to a Healthy Life. « .random[oid]
  7. Denver Chiropractor | Dr. Jeffrey Parham | 10 Ways To Reduce Stress This Holiday Season
  8. Seriously, Just Do It | Life Learning Today
  9. How to Eat Healthier | Life Learning Today
  10. How to Write a Book in 60 Days or Less | Life Learning Today
  11. A Game That Will Improve Any Relationship | Life Learning Today

I want to hear what YOU have to say!

blank