At the first sign of a cold you can employ this easy and natural five prong attack to wipe out any cold before it gains any steam. To be most effective this strategy needs to be started as soon as you feel the first signs of a cold such as headache, sniffles, sneezing, or a sore throat.
In fact I just used this successfully yesterday. I had a cold coming on last night: headache, sneezing, tired. I followed this protocol and by the time I went to bed I already felt better! By the morning I was 100% healthy. Zero symptoms. This is amazingly effective. It’s effectiveness is directly proportional to how soon you get started on this. But, even if you have a cold already, this will shorten it. So either way go for it!
5 Alarm Cold Killing Protocol (Plus Bonus Step)
At the first sign of a cold take these steps.
- Liposomal vitamin C. This is a liquid form of vitamin C that you keep in your fridge. You should take this each day for good health and detoxification, but if you feel a cold coming on take an extra dose. The brand I use is Aurora Liposomal Vitamin C 3000 mg.
- Remedy. This is what I call my sore throat remedy. Mix the following in a blender then gargle and drink. I describe the taste like a sweet and spicy jambalaya broth. I like the taste, but you may need to get used to it. Just remember that it is Well Worth It! Each of these ingredients is anti-bacterial and anti-viral. (and with only good health side effects!)
- 1 cup very Warm (but not hot) water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- One clove of garlic
- 1 to 3 shakes of Cayanne pepper
- 1 Zinc lozenge such as Cold-Eeze or (Zand Herbalozenge)
- One dose each of the following : EHB-Immune Support Formula by Integrative Therapeutics and Andrographis by Soloray. I would recommend ordering these and having them on hand in your medicine cabinet. These have immune boosting herbs such as echinacea that have been shown to help fight a cold. (You can continue to take for a few days if needed.)
- 1 or more cups of ginger turmeric tea with lemon juice. Brands I use and like are Rishi and Numi. I also put raw honey in mine. For super boost use Manuka honey from New Zealand which is know to be so anti-bacterial that it can kill MRSA strains.
- BONUS STEP: Oil Pulling. Take 1 teaspoon or 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil (can use olive oil) and swish in your mouth for 5-20 minutes. At the end spit it into the garbage can. Do NOT swallow. Harmful bacteria will become attached to the oil, Pulling the germs out of your mouth. This is also good for teeth health too. (Key: don’t overthink it. Yeah, it’s oil, but it’s just another liquid. If you can swish mouthwash or water, you can do this. It’s only bad if you make it bad/icky in your MIND!! Your choice. This is powerful so you should try it! If you need to trick yourself you could add a couple drops of pure peppermint essential oil to make it seem like mouthwash.)
Additional Important Tips :
- During the rest of the day drink lemon water.
- Get extra sleep. If you can take a nap do so. If not make sure you get to bed early that night.
- Take it easy. Put off or cancel nonessential difficult tasks and events until tomorrow.
- Drink lots of fluids including warm tea and broth soups.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. They take less energy for your body to digest and they give your body nutrition and natures healing phytochemicals!
Let me know how this works for you and please be sure to share it with your friends!
Thanks for reading!