Looking for simple guide to detox for one week or more? Well here it is. It’s pretty simple. Prepare some of the items ahead of time to make it easy to put your meals together quickly, such as the dressings, beans, quinoa, etc. You can read the plan below and also download the pdf version for easy printout. Click here to download the plan as a PDF file >>> 1 Week Detox Cleanse Plan
1 Week Detox Cleanse Plan
- Start day by cleaning and charging your mind.
- Set your intention for the day.
- Use positive affirmations all day long for the things you seek to be, do, and feel.
- Look for the good all day.
- Next jumpstart your body with 15-20 minutes of exercise that gets blood pumping and lungs breathing. Do 50 seconds of each of these with 10 second rest in between. Do 3 sets. This is 15 minutes that will work your whole body and get your lymph moving for detoxing.
- Jumping jacks or High Knees
- Push Ups
- Lunges or Squats
- Air Pull Ups
- First thing to put in body morning: Juice of 1 lemon plus water.
- Drink Infused water all day with any or all of these: Lemon, Cucumber, Ginger.
- Shoot for as close to 100% organic on your produce to eliminate the burden of pesticides in your body.
- Drink decaf Green and Herbal teas. Best:
- Eat at regular intervals. Wait to eat breakfast until you feel hungry. Don’t let yourself get too hungry so you will be set up for success for making good choices. Try to eat dinner at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- Cut out: Sugar, Alcohol, processed foods
- Eat: 60-70% mostly veg, much of it raw. 30-20% Seeds, nuts, good fats (coconut, flax, avocado) & healthy proteins: beans, tempeh, organic meats, eggs, greek yogurt.
- Grains especially wheat
- Dairy – milk and cheese. (organic Greek yogurt is ok)
- Meat (choose organic, grass-fed or wild meats/fish)
- Don’t skip Fats. Your body needs these, but choose the healthiest:
- Coconut oil
- Olive Oil
- Flax oil – do not heat. Use in salads, smoothies.
BEST: Mix & Match Smoothie. Choose from Each category 1 or more items
(alternative to smoothie: organic oatmeat with fruit or eggs with veggies)
|Berries||Nuts/ Nut Butters||Kale||Cilantro|
|Pineapple||Chia Seeds||Chard||Vanilla Extract|
Really Big Salad (Use very large bowl) It should take a while to eat.
Mix & Match Salad: Choose 1 or more from each category
|GREENS (2-3 CUPS)||RAW/CHOPPED VEGGIES (1 CUP)||PROTEIN/FATS (1 CUP)||FRUITS (OPTIONAL)|
|Lettuces||Raw plain slaw||Nuts||Craisins|
|Parsley||Radish||Hard Boiled Egg|
|Cucumber||Oils: Olive, Flax|
Dressings: Mix and Match 1 or more from each category
|Olive Oil||Garlic||Balsamic vinegar||Orange (fresh squeezed)|
|Flax Oil||Onion (white or red)||Apple Cider Vinegar||Berries|
|Avocado||Himalayan or Sea Salt / Pepper||Lemon||Honey|
|Coconut Oil/Cream||Any spices! Braggs all purpose spices||Lime||Maple Syrup|
|Chipotle / Hot pepper Sauce|
Cooked or raw veg.
Mix & Match: Choose approx 70% Veg, 30% Protein/Fats
|VEG (approx 70%)
(or pick your fav veg)
|Salad||Beans||Olive Oil||Himalayan or Sea Salt & Pepper|
|Brocoli/ Cauliflower||Tempeh||Flax Oil||Any spices! Try Braggs Organic spice mixes|
|Sweet Potato||Organic Chicken||Coconut Oil||Garlic|
|Beans||Organic Greek Yogurt||Grass Fed Butter||Liquid Aminos|
|Onion||Brown Rice||Organic Greek Yogurt||Hot Sauces|
|Tomato||Hummus||Fresh Fruit juices|
|Kimchi/ Fermented Veg: Sauerkraut|
Snacks: If you’re hungry between meals choose 1 small snack.
- Hummus + Seed crackers or Raw Veggies
- Greek Yogurt + berries
- Hard Boiled Egg
- Peanut Butter & Apple slices
- “Caprese Sandwich”:Tomato/Balsamic//Basil/thin slice Mozzerella cheese/Olive Oil/ Salt (I know its a little cheese)
- Quinoa salad (quinoa/sliced peppers/chick peas/olive & flax oil/celery/salt/pepper)
For great meal ideas (also snacks, drinks, etc for detox) go to this website:
If you found this helpful, please share it with your friends or send us a comment below or on Facebook!
What do you think? Click any platform below to comment or read other comments.