Artwork attribution: “The Many Kinds of Girl” by vonnie-seiyuki-chan
If you or someone you know would like to feel better about their body, please check out my new website called Real Women’s Bodies.
The site’s mission is to help women learn to accept, like, and love their bodies. This is achieved through 2 methods:
- Viewing and reading other women’s body stories and images.
- Body-image articles that help shift your perspective towards a more powerful and positive view.
I hope that if you have a few moments you’ll check out the site and:
- Consider subscribing
- Check out the latest guest post: Use Stones, Don’t Throw Them by Only-Mama
- Consider submitting your anonymous body story
- Tell a friend about our mission.
A note about images:
The site is new and just starting out so there are more articles than images.
SO WE NEED YOUR HELP. 🙂
All picture submissions are strictly anonymous. We are looking for a few brave women to help us get the ball rolling with their body stories. Will you join us? If not, perhaps you could share the link with someone who you know would consider it.
Thank you for helping us spread the message to help women feel better about themselves! You can really make a difference for others and ultimately for yourself!
[…] if you missed yesterday’s post about my new site Real Womens Bodies, please check it out. Or just visit the […]