Here is a tasty and nutricious dressing you can make quickly using a food processor or a blender or even by hand if you need to. The recipe is “adjustable” to your taste. Read on for the recipe!
Lemon Garlic Dressing Recipe
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Garlic cloves
- Olive Oil
- Optional : Garlic Powder, Hot Pepper Flakes, Basil, or your favorite spices!
- In food processor or blender (my favorite blender) or bowl*, mix equal amounts of lemon juice and olive oil
- Add few cloves of garlic and a couple pinches of almonds.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Additional seasonings to taste.
- Blend until fine to medium granularity – or even smooth if you prefer.
- Add additional seasoning if necessary.
*If preparing by hand, chop the garlic and almonds by hand first and then whisk everything together until emulsified.
2 Tablespoons = 80 calories.
Please Share! Use the Share buttons below to share on Facebook, Twitter, or via Email with your friends!
Please Comment! We’d love to hear from you!
[…] Salad Dressings – I never buy salad dressing anymore. The ones I can make are so much yummier, healthier, and cheaper. […]
[…] a healthy recipe you want to try next week. Put it in your calendar when you’re going to cook it. Check out […]
[…] Healthy Yummy Salad Dressing […]
[…] Lemon Garlic Dressing […]