I Love Gadgets! Do You?
I currently have a Palm Treo 600 that is 2+ years old. I would like to get a new smartphone that has WiFi capability and a QWERTY keys. I’m open in terms of these features:
- Palm vs. Windows Mobile vs. Other OS
- Edit attachment documents capability vs. View only
- Touchscreen vs. Non-Touchscreen
What’s In It For You?
Here’s your chance to share your knowledge. For sharing your comments you will receive a link to your website. (As long as it is in line with my comment policy.) This will probably be a popular post in which visitors will read the comments section, so hopefully you’ll get more than a few visits in return for sharing your knowlege.
Which Smartphone Do You Recommend?
- Which smartphone do you recommend?
- Which features do you love/hate about the phone?
- Which features do you wish you had?
- Which features do you hardly ever use?
- Which OS do you prefer and why? (Palm or Windows Mobile or Other)
- Which cell phone service provider do you prefer and why?
- Any special hacks or add-ons that you love?
- Other comments?
If you can answer any/all of these questions, I will be very grateful! After a week I will post the summary results and link to the top reviews.
Thank You in advance for sharing!
If you found this post valuable, please SHARE THIS below with a Stumble or Delicious bookmark. Votes are always appreciated!
If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or visit Amazon through my â€œBooksâ€? page at the top of this page. Thank you!