I was tagged by Courtney Tuttle on a new blog â€™shipâ€™, which is very much like a train. The term â€˜blog shipâ€™ was coined by BloggingForBills.com, which started the ship. So here is a networking link love post, where the links come with keyworded anchor text!
For this “ship” you pick the keywords of the people that you want to tag. The best way to do this is to visit their sites and choose some words from their title tag, which appears in the blue bar at the top of both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
If anyone wants to join the ship, let me know! Add the list to your site and Iâ€™ll gladly add you to the list here!
****Start copying here****
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short post about how you found this sweet list and include a link back to that blog. (This is required!)
2) COPY the rules and ENTIRE list below and post it on your blog.
3) Take the blogs inâ€œMy New Shipmatesâ€? and move them into the â€œThe Original Shipmatesâ€? list.
4) Find 3 new blogs, make them your shipmates by linking to them with a keyword that is relevant to their site. Pick any keyword you want, just make sure it could be beneficial to them. Add them to â€œMy new shipmatesâ€? section. Some will end up with similar keywords, thatâ€™s ok:) You can also link to specific posts in their blogs if you want.
5) Notify your new ship mates that youâ€™ve included them so they can get on the keyword ship!
My New Shipmates
The Original Shipmates
****End copying here****