Ok, after trying several other methods, here’s the one that works:
- In a browser type <your blogger URL>/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss .
- Save the file. (It should have an .htm extension automatically)
- In your wordpress admin panel, go to Manage>Imports.
- Click on the RSS option.
- Browse for your file, Upload.
- Go to your site and see your perfectly imported Blogger posts now in your WordPress blog!
And here’s the cherry on top: any formatting that didn’t look so good over at Blogger, will now look even better in WordPress. Wow! I am amazed and psyched.
If you’re curious, you can see my old blog HERE. You’ll see that the posts came into WordPress looking better than they did at Blogger!
Please let me know if this helped you!