This is another followup on my post “Eating for Your Health.” If you’ve been meaning to add more fish to your weekly diet, but can’t seem to get yourself motivated, then try this recipe. It is so tasty and delicious, you won’t believe that it’s good for you!!! This is a Paleo recipe, but you don’t have to be Paleo to eat or enjoy this. Here’s the recipe:
Tag Archives | recipe
If you are looking to get some protein in your fruit smoothie, look no further. Here is a yummy recipe that I make in my Vitamix and drink most mornings after I work out. Don’t let the green scare you! It tastes sweet and delicious! Yum! Click through to read the recipe. Continue Reading →
Photo by ann-dabney
This soup is first and foremost, delicious! But more than that this soup will:
- give you great nutrition– calcium, beta carotene, lots of vitamins and minerals
- prevent junk food cravings– why? because your body will have the nutrition it needs. When we don’t have enough nutrients, we crave junk food.
- give you plenty of fiber for a healthy digestive system
- help you lose weight – why? when you eat plant-based whole foods, your body naturally sheds excess weight. Want proof? Check out Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedmand and Kim Barnouin.
- help you reverse and prevent major life threatening diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and debilitating auto-immune diseases. Want proof? Check out The China Study by T. Colin Campbell, PhD and Thomas M. Campbell II.
- easy meal for a few days. Cook once, eat for several days.
- give you a yummy eating experience! It’s the vegetables that make chicken soup taste good so give it a try!
So here’s the recipe: Continue Reading →
photo by foxrosser
In my last post I wrote about how to eat healthier with a whole foods plant-based diet. Whether you choose to switch to this kind of diet entirely or whether you want to just start taking small steps towards eating healthier, this soup recipe is a great place to start! And if you’re trying to lose weight, this is definitely one of the best things you can eat. It’s a whole meal in one pot. Continue Reading →