Go Ahead, Be Happy!

Dancing Girl on Beach

photo by mikebaird

(Happiness Video Below!)

Generally I like to smile and be happy, but sometimes I’ll catch a glimpse of myself passing a mirror and think, “Whoa, why so serious?” (or angry, frustrated, etc.) And when I observe myself, I can see that I’m holding onto that mode. If I ask myself why, I don’t have a good answer.

Well, I think I found the answer with this video, or rather the antidote. Debating with myself about why I’m stuck in one emotion is not the thing to do. The thing to do is:

Just Choose to Be Happy!

It really is as simple as that. A great way to do it is to break out of your mode with a complete shift. So instead of inching your way into the water, just dive in.

How? Do something silly, watch something funny, or dance. Here’s a great video to inspire you!

How do you flip the switch to happiness? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

Support Life Learning Today

, ,

53 Responses to Go Ahead, Be Happy!

1. agentsully October 2, 2008 at 6:05 pm #

@Julie – Thanks!

2. agentsully October 2, 2008 at 6:20 pm #

@Steven Yap – thanks for commenting. Wishing you bright days!

3. agentsully October 2, 2008 at 6:27 pm #

@Modeklunz – 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!`

4. agentsully October 2, 2008 at 6:28 pm #

@EliteVillain – so true! Thanks for stopping by!

5. agentsully October 2, 2008 at 6:28 pm #

@Sharon – Thanks!

6. Self help Blogger October 5, 2008 at 7:56 pm #

It was a different day when I finally realized that being happy in my life was a free choice. Happy to say I get it now. Nice article

7. dog behavior problems October 8, 2008 at 4:12 am #

the most tough thing to be. None can be happy by trying or thinking. It depends how you are taking things around you.
    and about the video the theme is ok but the video is broke my heart.

8. business opportunity October 8, 2008 at 4:33 pm #

I loved the video, but the fact that the woman in your photo is wearing a Cubs hat made me really happy! (Although the Cubs have made me unhappy many times over the years).

9. download php scripts October 8, 2008 at 4:34 pm #

Nice video and picture….(lol) ill show my friend this video…always in a bad mood…this can cheer her up.

10. Engago Team October 9, 2008 at 7:42 am #

Be happy the way you are. Life is too short to be negative.

11. Teamwork October 9, 2008 at 12:59 pm #

What an awesome video! I just sent it to my fiance . I can think of days when I have felt a little down and stressed and it is funny how easily things get worse when we have a bad attitude. Brighten up and dance a little…things will turn out fine.

12. Melbourne Accommodation October 10, 2008 at 3:42 am #

A few years back we attended a weekend retreat that focused on positive attitudes, laughing, meditation and healthy eating. While the vegan style food and sparse accommodaion was a bit of a challenge at times the opportunity to smile; the opportunity to sit amongst people without fear of attack; the opportunity to relax in nature all helped. And yes I say the dancing video some months back and reminded me of just how basic life can be, but at the same time how happy it can be. We are here (I think) only once, and it doesn’t last long enough. Be Happy, experience life

13. kevin in bellingham October 10, 2008 at 11:27 pm #

You better cut the cubs hat out now after those playoffs.. Great video, staying positive is very important in my line of work thank you for the post.

14. Emma's purse blog October 12, 2008 at 4:09 am #

It tured out that being happy is not that hard.
    It’s good for you to be positive~
    Thanks for your video.

15. Dinissse October 13, 2008 at 4:43 am #

This is such a great peace of advice….. We sometimes get stuck in that little pit of unhappiness that we forget to look around and consider that the small little things that happen around us can really make us a whole lot happier.

16. Bloom Group October 16, 2008 at 4:39 am #

To be happy is very easy, the thing that is difficult is to be sad. Its in our hand to be happy or to be sad. Wake up every morning, and tell your self that you will be happy for rest of the day, no matter what ever takes place.

17. Flora October 17, 2008 at 2:49 am #

Thanks for your video, it really make me smile. Love your post, it really brightens my day!

18. johnlazy October 18, 2008 at 12:22 am #

yap thats right you can control your emotions and can choose between happiness or loneliness

19. Smith October 21, 2008 at 2:36 pm #

you are right…just go ahead be happy why so serious…life is so complicated already and yet we want to make it more complex? let’s be happy make things easier and simpler =)

20. alex October 25, 2008 at 7:22 am #

Thanks for the uplifting message.

I am going thru a difficult downtime.

Thanks.