Quick Breakfast Tips & Air Travel with Kids

kids-on-airplanes

photo by LabGP & SigOther

I’ve had a couple of recent articles at Dumb Little Man that you might find useful:

5 Quick & Simple Breakfast-On-the-Run Ideas

and

Air Travel with Kids and Pets – How to Keep Your Sanity

Please enjoy and thank you for your patience with my low amount of articles on Life Learning Today recently. I’ve put a lot of work into my redesign over the last couple of weeks. And of top of that I’ve been doing some traveling so my time is a more limited at the moment.

I’ll be posting soon on the following topics and more:

• Healthy Eating
  • Blog Redesign experience, learnings, and suggestions.

In the meantime, thank you to all my loyal readers. I’m so happy to share my learnings with you each week and in return, to learn from all your comments. I’ve installed a plugin that will make responding to the numerous comments easier for me, so my pledge is to respond more consistently.

If you have any comments on the two articles above, please share. And if you have any thoughts about Life Learning Today in general, please let me know!! I love feedback, good or bad.

Support Life Learning Today

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

, , , , ,

31 Responses to Quick Breakfast Tips & Air Travel with Kids

1. Octopus Travel May 25, 2008 at 2:09 am #

Wow Great tips – I travel a lot myself with my wife and child.

2. Loskas June 5, 2008 at 6:14 am #

Nice tips there. I could use those even myself. :,D

3. Travel Seeker July 17, 2008 at 5:18 pm #

Thank you for sharing these tips, they are really useful. I also like tips from dumblittleman, but not always have time to read them.

Maybe it’s not in time, but how was your travel?

4. agentsully July 17, 2008 at 9:11 pm #

@Travel – I know it’s hard to keep up with all the great blogs out there. Travel went very well. Thanks for asking@

5. Curtis July 21, 2008 at 1:38 pm #

Thanks for the ideas. I work with children who are obese to teach them healthy eating habits. Thanks again!

6. Turin Fares October 1, 2008 at 2:48 am #

The tip about toys is the one that usually does the trick. Let kids enjoy the flight. And give them enough attention. Do not start to read a magazine, but focus on your kids.

7. Roddy the Traveller October 1, 2008 at 1:42 pm #

Following these tips will probably help mine kids for next air travel thanks for the info.

8. Bobby Rica October 7, 2008 at 12:35 pm #

Honestly i am a frustrated cook…i love to eat and so i thought i need to learn how to cook but i just can’t learn it right now but i definitely will. Another thing those quick breakfast is what i need as i am someone who needs to get ready fast every morning…

I do travel a lot yet i always forgot somethings that is important during those times…and i hate it…and those kind of situation made my day really bad…

9. child safety October 8, 2008 at 1:28 pm #

air travel with kids… worse thing ever!

10. Eddie March 6, 2009 at 12:57 am #

This is a must for the entire family…having safety and practical during traveling will keep your travel light.i am number one fan of oatmeals..its a must for the entire family too..not just good for the heart but very affordable too.

11. travel guides May 21, 2010 at 11:00 pm #

very good things,but kids always need more care

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes