5 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier

healthy-eating
photo by The Wandering Angel

I was inspired recently by a series of posts by Steve Pavlina on his 30 day experiment eating a raw diet. Since reading most of his posts I have started making some changes in how I eat. When I think about how I have gone from being a true junk food junkie about 5 years ago to now eating very healthy, I realize that I made small changes along the way.

Now I am not a raw foodist and I’m not a vegetarian, but I may become close to one someday. For now, I have been taking the approach of slowly substituting healthier choices more and more. And from all the reading that I’ve done, including a fantastic book called The China Study, it appears that eating lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains is the healthiest way to live. It lengthens life and improves the quality of your life with better health and more energy.

Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to eat animal food products and in fact those types of foods are what leads to today’s top killer diseases. You don’t even need that much protein in your diet. You can actually get all the protein you need from fruits, vegetables and whole grains! Yes, it’s true! I haven’t cut out all animal foods, but the less I eat of them, the less I want to eat them.

So I thought I would suggest 5 simple food ideas that you could incorporate into your day to begin a habit of eating healthier. My recommendation is to implement one idea each day. As you go along in your life you may choose to add more healthy choices, and hopefully one day you’ll wake up and realize that you have become a healthy eater!

1. Eat a Raw Breakfast. Before you cringe, let me tell you this is so delicious. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked.

Green Smoothie

In a blender mix:

• 2 Bananas
  • 1 Cup berries (any kind, frozen is perfect)
  • 1-2 cups spinach or any other type of green leafy vegetable
  • 1 cup water

Optional (these are not vegetarian)

• 1 scoop whey protein
  • 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, vanilla, lowfat, no fat, whatever you like)

green smoothie

photo by faster panda kill kill

And if you want to become serious about eating healthier, I can’t recommend anything more highly than a VitaMix blender. It’s a little pricey, but they last a lifetime and they make eating healthy a breeze. I love mine!
2. Eat a Green Lunch. Here are two great choices.

Hearty Salad

• 3-4 cups greens (baby spinach, romaine, field greens, arrugala)
  • 1 diced tomato
  • 1 chopped avacado
  • onion
  • olives
  • 1/2 – 1 cup chickpeas

Dressing Ideas

• 1/4 cup Hummous, Tabouli, or Baba Ganouj
  • 2 Tbsp your favorite dressing

Optional (non-vegetarian)

• 2-4 oz grilled chicken breast
  • toasted whole grain bread (Alvarado, Ezekiel 4:9) with 1 tspn olive oil and shredded garlic

Avacado Salad

• 2-3 mashed avacados
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in halves
  • onion to taste
  • 1 clove grated garlic
  • 1/4 lemon or lime juice
  • 1-2 stalks celery

Eat this on either

• 1-2 slices toasted whole grain bread
  • several whole romain leaves as a roll-up

3. Eat a Healthy Snack. Choose fruit for your snack and bear in mind that you can’t eat too much fruit. Don’t believe the old notions about it having too much fructose. Fruit also has fiber which evens out the fructose. No need to stop at 1 banana. If you need it, have two!

Yummy Apples

• 1-2 cut up apples
  • 2 Tbspn natural peanut butter

(Peanut butter is OK in small amounts, but get the natural kind with no sugar or hydrogenated oils. The ingredients should say: “Peanuts, salt”)

4. Eat a Veggie Dinner. When you eat a veggie dinner like this it takes a little longer to eat, but it’s quick to cook. Also, keep in mind that since your body will digest this food faster than animal based food, you will likely need an early evening snack/dessert.

Green Bean Delight (feeds 1 person)
Saute in a frying pan:

• 1 large bag of fresh green beans
  • 1 8 oz box of mushrooms (your favorite kind) (mushrooms boost your immunity!)
  • 1 Tspn of olive oil and/or 1/4 cup water to steam/saute – at the end the water should be mostly all evaporated. Add more water a little at a time if needed during cooking.
  • 1 clove grated garlic – add at the end.

Cook on medium high, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are cooked. At that point the beans will be cooked but still crisp. Add the garlic during the last 30 seconds to 1 minute of cooking and stir briskly to keep garlic from burning.

5. Enjoy a Nutritious Dessert. This is not vegetarian because of the yogurt, but it’s still healthier than plain ice cream. The lower the fat content you choose the healthier it will be.

Creamy Fruit Smash
Combine either chopped or mixed into a smoothie. Choose one or all of these fruits:

• 1-2 Mangoes
  • 1-2 cups berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blueberries (wild=best) – a frozen mix is easiest) Leave frozen for smoothie or defrost for 20 minutes if leaving whole.
  • 1 cup yogurt

fruit-smoothie

photo by traci_todd112
Enjoy!

And please share your favorite healthy recipes with us in the comments below! If you like this, please share with a friend or on your favorite bookmarking service.

Support Life Learning Today

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

, , ,

84 Responses to 5 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier

1. Stefan|muscle building program February 28, 2008 at 10:11 pm #

It seems like a really healthy thing to do. But I don’t know, there are so many wonderful spices that taste good cooked. There must be a reason for that. I also saw a picture of a guy that has a raw food cook book. He looked unhealthy skinny.

Stefan

2. Shopwiser February 29, 2008 at 11:22 am #

Are you sure this replaces all the things you loose from giving up meat? I recently gave up meat (well about 6 weeks ago) and I have found it hard making sure I get enough iron, vitamins, minerals etc. A lot of people recommend meal replacement shakes, what do you think of those compared to putting the effort in like in your post?

3. etavitom February 29, 2008 at 12:45 pm #

Truly some great advice. Thank you very much….

4. amh March 1, 2008 at 1:01 am #

Green beans… for dinner….
    WTH. You couldn’t add a few more veggies in that stir fry? Some brown rice or something?

I already have smoothies for breakfast and dessert, so that’s one good recommendation.

One of my favorite smoothies is bananas, yogurt, peanut butter and flax seed for fiber. Ground flax seed also has a great nutty taste, I’ve found.

A friend of mine and I made pumpkin smoothies; here’s the recipe:
    1 cup soy milk
    2 cups soy ice cream
    1/3 c. pumpkin
    1 tsp cinnamon
    dash cloves
    2 dashes nutmeg
    dash ginger
    Makes a DELICIOUS dessert.

• agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:33 pm #

@amh – mmm, that sounds really yummy. thanks

5. Buck March 1, 2008 at 4:42 pm #

I think I’ve have a hard time convincing people to try that green smoothie but it sounds pretty tasty.

6. June Tanner March 2, 2008 at 1:11 am #

Really great recipes. I like to do the same thing you did with the green beans, but using rapini or kai choi instead. I saute the garlic and mushrooms in the olive oil, just until the garlic is fragrant and then throw in the greens. Saute 1 minute, turn of the heat and put the lid on for one minute. Rapini and kai choi both cook rapidly, like spinach, and you want them to be crisp tender. So tasty and so good for you.

7. Evan March 2, 2008 at 2:01 am #

I’m mostly vego in my eating.

However there are a couple of cautions about being vego in a (largely) carnivorous society.

Women especially need to be sure to get enough iron. A (VERY) rough guide is the redness you can see through your nails and if you look at the redness when you pull down your lower eyelid.

Tofu can lead to thyroid problems. If you eat a lot of tofu (and people who go vegetarian often use it as their protein replacement) watch out for any weight or temperature regulation problems.

Raw food is probably best for a cleansing diet. After a months or three try re-introducing some cooked food and see how it feels.

However just about every study shows that a largely vegetarian diet is much healthier. And it is easy – think convenient (an apple takes not time to prepare) not convenience food and enjoy the health and energy you deserve.

• agentsully March 3, 2008 at 7:48 pm #

@Evan – thank you for commenting and sharing!

8. Gregorio March 2, 2008 at 2:35 am #

I’m addicted to smoothies this article is perfect for me.

9. agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:32 pm #

@June – I like your idea of how to cook the garlic. I’ve never tried rapini or kai choi. I’ll have to seek them out! thanks!

10. agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:35 pm #

@Etavitom – thanks as always for your support! Everyone needs to check out your site!

11. agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:37 pm #

@Shopwiser – yes! it does. check out “the china study.” It very completely outlines how you get everything you need from a vegetarian diet. I didn’t believe before until I saw the nutritional facts.

12. agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:39 pm #

@Stephan – I think it must be very hard to be a raw foodist, but it is very healthy. From what I read some people need extra hydrocloric acid (stomach acid) to be on this diet. I agree that cooked food tastes so good. I couldn’t do it all the way, but I’ve been trying to incorporate some elements of it into my diet and it feels very positive.

13. Fitness Friend March 3, 2008 at 9:35 pm #

Good article. The healthiest, most vivacious people I know are vegans.

14. Jim March 4, 2008 at 10:06 am #

It seems that as of late, all of these organic food cravings have been going a bit out of style as the domestic economy becomes more and more conservative in consumer spending through what appears to be a mild recession. These diet tips are great, lets just hope all of these products continue to appear on the shelves 🙂

15. theregoesdave March 6, 2008 at 12:30 pm #

These are great ideas! Sometimes it’s hard to remember that it takes small steps to make big changes in our health and our diets.

Thanks!!

16. Rabatt March 7, 2008 at 5:15 am #

Eating healthy is so important! There is a need to spread the word.

17. Diet Advice March 11, 2008 at 2:45 pm #

Until recently, I was caught in the more meat = more protein = more muscle myth. However, after eating a lot healthier, adding fruits and vegetables to my diet and being less reliant on meats (don’t get me wrong, I still get plenty of meat), I feel a lot better and even notice that my body is still growing at a steady pace :). Nice article, it makes me feel good that people are actually caring enough about themselves to make a difference.

18. Utah Transport March 12, 2008 at 5:49 pm #

that green smoothie looks pretty cool and sounds good and all, except for the spinachy part. wont that mess up a delicious fruit smoothie? o_O

19. George Lindemann Jr March 13, 2008 at 3:42 am #

I would add that in addition to making a plan for shopping, that a plan should be made for (at least) the entire week for what you are going to eat. This will cut down on junk food binging and “quick stops” at fast food places.

20. James Blake March 15, 2008 at 8:55 am #

Oh my goodness!!! I love da fruits 🙂 Better be strawberry but anyway I cat eat all of this and want to eat wright now 🙂

21. Akhmad Guntar March 15, 2008 at 9:01 am #

The frightening truth is that a high percentage of the field crops we are eating have been sprayed with a wide variety of deadly poisons! These include chlorinated hydrocarbons, pesticides, toxic fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and other phosphorus and toxic compounds that are used in growing.

Also, the next time you eat an apple, green pepper or cucumber, etc. take a good look at its surface. Is it bright, smooth and have a glossy look? If so, beware! Chances are it’s coated with a wax paraffin solution which is one of America’s most serious health threats, according to medical experts!

22. chris March 15, 2008 at 4:34 pm #

Whats not vegetarian about whey? its made from milk. its not vegan but thats not that same thing.

23. Angela March 15, 2008 at 9:25 pm #

I’m insane of Creamy Fruit Smashes, now that doubles.

24. smithlist March 16, 2008 at 5:47 pm #

Nice photo. Yummy Apples – best! thanks!

25. Great Scott March 18, 2008 at 2:09 pm #

Green smoothies really do rock.

26. Erikka Fasting Arone March 19, 2008 at 7:34 am #

This is a nice post. Why not try fasting? It is considered as the most effective and safest way to increase elimination of waste buildups and enhance the body’s miraculous self-healing and self-repairing process that keeps us healthy and youthful.

27. Easy Witchcraft March 20, 2008 at 8:15 pm #

Just trying to choose the vegetarian option whenever possible will do a lot for your health. Since becoming vegetarian, I’ve lost my excess body-fat and gained so much energy.

When you’re vegan, you can actually try to eat more cakes and desserts because they usually use nuts and fruit rather than sugar and are really pretty healthy.

28. Evan March 21, 2008 at 7:17 pm #

To all the vegetarians and (especially) vegans out there.

It is a much healthier diet than the standard western one. One precaution: watch the amount of tofu you eat – it can affect thyroid function.

It took a friend of mine 18 months to two years to get her weight back to normal.

29. agentsully March 21, 2008 at 10:13 pm #

@Evan – thank you for that advice.

30. Top Dog March 23, 2008 at 7:01 pm #

hey thanks for the advice, seems theres so much to learn about healthy eating out there.

31. agentsully March 25, 2008 at 11:45 am #

@Top Dog – You’re welcome! Hope to see you again soon.

32. wordpress best blogs March 25, 2008 at 4:14 pm #

those smoothies look good. My favorite healthy thing to eat is chicken.

wordpress best blogs

33. Mike March 30, 2008 at 11:45 pm #

I usually go to Jamba Juice for my daily fix of fruit smoothies. Thanks so much for posting these receipes.

34. Philippe Rathé March 31, 2008 at 5:18 pm #

Let’s just take your 1st point.

This isn’t a good option. First where is your fat? Not eating fat, nor a great amount of protein make your digestion too quick. This may cause you problems in over-stimulating your pancreas and leads to hypoglycemia.

Someone that has hypoglycemia eating this lunch will give hime a hard time. Health is more complex than this.

35. new zealand tourism April 1, 2008 at 7:02 am #

Some great advice for people who need to get their food lifestyle in check.
    I am not too sure I would be into my spinach being in my smoothie, but considering I always pile lots of it on my sandwich at lunch I think I am ok.

36. Teenage Love April 2, 2008 at 12:17 pm #

Your advice is good. But I would like to point out that is it really worth taking those foods? Because we really need to enjoy our life and therer is no meaning of taking such a diet just to keep healthy. Moreover health only comes from balanced diet. So, my opinion is that we should take raw food but also take other spicy tasty foods in a balanced way. I would also like you to chalk out a diet of raw food for the eastern world. And I invite you to visit India. I bet after eating our food you will not stick to your raw food diet for long. Good Luck with your blogging and to your children. Thanks.

37. Mark April 2, 2008 at 5:39 pm #

The Creamy Fruit Smash, quick, easy, and delicious.

38. agentsully April 3, 2008 at 10:50 pm #

@Teenage Love – the truth is you can have a healthy diet and it can be yummy too! Really! I don’t think I could do raw all the time, but when possible it would be good. Also vegan seems to be the healthiest diet to choose. I’m working on that. It takes a little while to learn new ways of cooking and also converting my family! I’d love to visit India! I love Indian food! It’s my favorite!! Thanks for the well wishes!

39. Relieve back pain April 6, 2008 at 12:12 am #

One my favorite smoothie is:

2 banana
    some strawberries
    pineapple
    4 raw fertile eggs

blend everything in a blender and drink.

Very nutritious, enjoy.

40. Carey Mathias April 7, 2008 at 10:14 pm #

mmm! That green smoothie looks appetizing. Never been a fan of spinach, but i’ll be sure to try it. 🙂

41. Mike W. April 8, 2008 at 6:07 pm #

Thanks for the great tips.

Eating healthy is tough to do. I’ve been trying to eat well, but I tend to run out of ideas for foods that are healthy AND tasty. I’ll definitely be using your advice, as well as some variations on the things you’ve listed.

42. Utah Warehousing April 9, 2008 at 5:24 pm #

That green slushy drink looks intriguing! Id love to sip on one of those while im driving. maybe its time i get myself a blender..
    ~Mike

43. aerobatics instruction April 12, 2008 at 1:04 pm #

Thanks for sharing. I am so lucky that I love healthy food 😉

44. One Year Millionaire June 25, 2008 at 10:21 am #

I think that eating healthy should be the concern of many more people…

45. Raw Food Diet News July 6, 2008 at 12:28 pm #

Thanks for the article. I’m on a high-raw non vegan diet. I tried going 100% raw but it wasn’t for me. I think the most important thing is to learn how to listen to your body.

I started eating healthier after realising that certain foods (pastries, too much bread, processed meat) made me feel bloated, lethargic and sometimes even depressed. Switching to a hi raw diet has been a revelation. My energy has increased, I’ve lost weight and have a generally more positive outlook on life.

I highly recommend to everyone to incorporate more raw foods into your lifestyle.

BTW Steve Pavlina rocks!

46. Evan July 9, 2008 at 8:30 pm #

The good feelings from switching diets can be due to cleansing. This may mean that it is not a good idea to stay on it once the cleansing is done. As Raw Food Diet News says, the most important thing is listening to our bodies.

47. agentsully July 9, 2008 at 8:43 pm #

@Raw Food – I agree that the more raw vegan foods we can eat in place of poorer food choices, the healthier we will be! Rock on!

48. Troy July 10, 2008 at 11:51 am #

I just bought myself a blender and tried your green smoothy. Very tasty! I also tried it with broccoli which was also nice.

49. paul August 27, 2008 at 11:15 pm #

I agree that switching to a healthy diet can make you feel much better, but that feeling isn’t going to last. Still, you have to keep eating better.

50. Arch-Angela August 31, 2008 at 10:36 am #

Hey Utah Transport,
    I have for breafast the spinachy smoothie trust me is delicious 🙂

51. Greg September 8, 2008 at 10:55 pm #

I switched from being a major carnivore to a vegetarian diet several years ago, and have lost 90 pounds and am in the best shape of my life. Once you make this your way of life, you’ll never want to turn back to the way the world eats. One thing I wanted to mention on the protein source subject is 1) ground flaxseed and 2) ground hempseed. I prefer hempseed but I use both extensively in my green shakes. Both hempseed and flaxseed are loaded with Omega 3’s, as well as full complex proteins. If you haven’t tried ground hempseed, you owe yourself the treat.

52. Personal Trainer March 23, 2009 at 1:16 am #

DON’T FORGET YOUR OMEGA 3s!!!!!!!

Throw some flax meal in any of the smoothies to add healthy fiber, antioxidants and the aforementioned healthy fats.

53. Diet al March 28, 2009 at 6:40 pm #

good to see that you have some protein in your recipes. Too many smoothies made at home only contain fruit. Protein of course helps to lower the gi. And most people eat too many carbs and not enough protein.

54. True Protein Coupon May 12, 2009 at 10:08 pm #

They make Vegetarian protein powders too. Some include Pea Protein (gemma) and Rice Protein. So there are options for vegetarian athletes to get larger doses of protein.

• agentsully May 16, 2009 at 1:57 pm #

@TrueProtein – that’s good to know. There’s also soy protein, hemp protein and more. If you check out my article on Healthy Living you can see that you don’t actually need nearly as much protein as we were all brought up to believe. Also check out “The China Study” for more info on the best way to eat, including some very interesting revelations about protein! (for example, too much is linked to cancer)

55. Acai Berry Juice May 18, 2009 at 6:45 pm #

Your recipes look excellent. They have the protein and other vitamins we really need to get on a daily basis. Thanks for sharing I will be trying at least one of these!

56. Rick Daley May 21, 2009 at 12:07 am #

Thank you for the great raw food article and info.
    Great looking website.

57. Mediterranean Diet Blog June 18, 2009 at 3:35 pm #

You make an excellent point: raw foodist, vegetarian or not, we can all make benefits by slowly making changes in our diets. If you slowly change your diet to a healthier one, your body and your mind will adjust and you won’t suffer the stress as many people do when they go on a strict diet. This will improve the quality of your life, and any weight loss that comes from new healthy diet will be long term.

• agentsully July 8, 2009 at 2:45 pm #

@Mediterranean Diet Blog – yes, indeed! slow changes are the best! They really stick!

58. Gutschein Wurst January 2, 2010 at 1:41 pm #

Thanks for this great post. Please write more about topics like this one.

59. Melanie - Gutschein News March 26, 2010 at 3:36 pm #

Respect for your stamina. I think it’s not easy these days to eat healthily, but it’s really important. In this respect, the great tips here which I shall try it.

60. BodyBuildInner March 29, 2010 at 10:09 pm #

Interesting!! I want to try to know how’s the taste.

61. Mediterranean diet April 8, 2010 at 8:41 pm #

I am really impressed with the very first image you used on this site. There’s nothing like a sledgehammer effect from anti-oxidants like berries. That’s one of the most refreshing images I’ve seen of berries. I also liked your green smoothie recipe and have borrowed it to try out. Thanks.

62. Charmainelim May 25, 2010 at 1:02 am #

In my opinion, we should not deprive ourselves of food, especially our favorite food. Instead we should eat moderately and workout regularly.

63. Richard August 20, 2010 at 5:25 pm #

Great call on the healthy green smoothie… I love them too! But I’d avoid the whey protein. In the China Study, which you mentioned, they found that whey protein is the worst! I like rice protein since soy is also really bad for you.

• AgentSully August 21, 2010 at 3:16 pm #

You are so right, Richard!

I wouldn’t use whey protein anymore. There’s no need for it! And it’s not good for you.

There’s enough protein in the spinach or kale if you use enough of it. I use rice milk as the base.

64. Water Cooler : October 28, 2010 at 6:01 am #

i think that we should focus more on healthy eating to avoid diabetes and cardiovascular diseases'”‘

65. Fernseher December 2, 2010 at 2:30 pm #

I love smoothies and a green one is even better, thanks for this little secret “sauce” formula!

66. chainreaction January 10, 2011 at 2:53 am #

good tips for healthy eating. Great site for healthy foods.Some good smoothie receipes.

67. Zambroza January 20, 2011 at 7:07 pm #

Great stuff this. I make a similar green smoothie and my husband and I have one each morning. It’s amazing how it adds to one’s vitality by giving you a huge shot of ‘health’ first thing. Sure, it takes a little getting used to but it’s so worth it.

I’ll give your recipe a try tomorrow morning and see how we get on! Thanks also for the other ideas.

68. vegan protein January 27, 2011 at 1:43 am #

Brilliant theory, it proves the absolute importance of healthy eating. Of course, following the “5 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier” mentioned above, you can get good benefits which is Nutrition fact which can change your body shape as well as your weight. Aside from that, eating healthier lead you to a longer fulfilling life.

69. Zambroza February 1, 2011 at 11:42 am #

Reading this reminded me of that show that Jamie Oliver did on TV – The Food Revolution. I think this kind of information that you’re providing needs to get out to a LOT more people, as we’re killing ourselves and our children with some serious health issues due to processed food.

Thanks for a good, clear article.

70. MATHEW CANTER February 28, 2011 at 6:07 am #

EXCLLENT APPROCH,BUT I MUST ADD HERE THAT EVERY ONE HAS DIFFERENT BEHAVIOUR OF METABOLISM,IF THESE THINGS WORK ON ONE PERSON THEY DONT ON OTHER.

71. Heeltastic May 7, 2011 at 11:35 am #

I would add no.6: avoid processed foods! Eating healthy is so important, and avoiding processed foods is necessary if you want to have a healthy diet (not just to lose weight, but to be healthy).

72. Lisa September 8, 2011 at 7:38 am #

Thanks for the reciepe of the green smoothie. Very tasty. To all of you: eat more fruits and veggies…

73. Matthew C October 19, 2011 at 1:35 pm #

This is a very informative write-up indeed. For those just starting to eat healthy this is very insightful.

Question: How quickly should one cut back on eating meat if trying to start eating healthy? Should it be immediate or slowly over time?

Also for you all i purchased my Vita Mix from my local city fair. Best price around after 2 months of looking!

• AgentSully November 22, 2011 at 7:04 am #

@Matthew – yes, slowly cutting back on the amount of meat is the best way to do it. Slow and steady wins the race. And the key in all things is moderation. Good luck!

74. @ConsumerHDigest February 18, 2015 at 7:26 am #

5 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier | Life Learning Today http://t.co/9AKnfj0lqt via @agentsully

1. 7 Healthy Linking Health Blogs | Healthy Health List (heheli.com) - March 15, 2008

[…] 1. Life Learning Today Lifelearningtoday.com health related blog author: “The idea for this blog started in my head about 2 years ago. I’ve been learning a lot in my life over the last few years, losing a loved one, being a parent, building a writing business, building websites, working on improving difficult relationships, and trying to improve myself in all ways. When I discovered blogging this presented me with the perfect medium for sharing.” A great site with many useful healthy tips like 5 Simple Ways to Eat Healthier. […]

2. ChicMVP.com » Blog Archive » The greatest investment - September 19, 2008

[…] The Vitamix blender is one of the only blenders, that can complete tasks of a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle with ease and warranty. I’m not saying it’s the OMEGA because I don’t own it, but comparable to other blenders that’s its competition….. the Vitamix is the one. And if you want to become serious about eating healthier, I can’t recommend anything more highly than a VitaMix blender. It’s a little pricey, but they last a lifetime and they make eating healthy a breeze [Source] […]

3. VitaMix 5200 Review: Should You Buy One? | Life Learning Today - December 8, 2009

[…] to make myself. Now that I’ve become more health conscious, I have really learned how to eat healthy. And now my grocery bills are so much less. That really helps in this […]