It’s Time to Take Control of Your Money

money
photo by Tracy O

Are you looking for ways to save more money? I’ve written an article with some solid ideas to ensure that you have more green in your pocket at the end of the month. Click on the link below to read it over at Dumb Little Man.

It’s Time to Take Control of Your Money

How do you save money? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

You can Support Life Learning Today by visiting one of my sponsors, making a donation, or making a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

12 Responses to It’s Time to Take Control of Your Money

1. wii bundle February 20, 2008 at 3:32 pm #

It’s a good list. You have to do more then just pay lip service to the items on it though. Work to keep them in mind all the time.

2. Louise February 26, 2008 at 11:17 am #

I actually found this really useful, since I started working a new job I have been blowing my money like anyones business and just needed a little help in the right direciton. I dugg the story because its useful 🙂 Thank you

3. Henry February 27, 2008 at 9:24 pm #

Hi. I have so many bills coming out of my ears that I wouldn’t know HOW to start saving.

There is one thing I started doing over a year ago though. I created a make-shift piggybank from cardboard and started saving all my 1p’s & 2p’s. I spent most of it last year, but I haven’t raided it this year yet! I might just leave it that way til the end of the year, then put that in a savings account.

I guess where there’s a will to save, there’s a way, huh?!

take care…

4. Rabatt February 28, 2008 at 5:46 am #

I think it is a very important topic. So I dugg it. 😉

5. Schiffsbeteiligung March 1, 2008 at 3:22 pm #

Dugg it too. Money is not every think but it makes a lot easier 🙂

6. cool tees March 3, 2008 at 11:21 am #

Thank you so much for this post. I found it so much more usefull than I was expecting to. No offense to you, I just have seen these titles before and they end up being very generic. This is actually a list I can immediately use at least

7. agentsully March 3, 2008 at 8:57 pm #

@Henry – thanks and good luck!

8. YouTube March 6, 2008 at 12:48 pm #

Well – we will see if it’s helpful 🙂 I hope so because I am going to try to include those tips into my life 🙂

9. atletismo March 9, 2008 at 5:52 am #

Very funny the idea “Sell stuff on Ebay!” 🙂

10. David Makes Cents March 13, 2008 at 1:07 pm #

Wow, there were some very good tips there. I will have to blog about some of them in my new blog. 🙂

11. Ankur Mittal March 15, 2008 at 1:47 am #

Stumbled and dugged it really nice article to read

12. Anne March 16, 2008 at 12:15 pm #

We sure need all the tips we can get at such bad times. Thanks…its a good list.