10 Things You Can Do to Cheer Yourself Up

Dance Like No One is Watching

photo by eddieq

Got the winter blues? Feeling a little down? Suffer no more. Check out my article at Dumb Little Man today for 10 surefire ways to dig out of your funk.

10 Things You Can Do to Cheer Yourself Up

How do you cheer yourself up? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you found this post valuable, perhaps you’ll be kind enough to vote for this with a Digg, Stumble or Delicious bookmark. Votes are always appreciated!

You can Support Life Learning Today by visiting one of my sponsors, making a donation, or making a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

17 Responses to 10 Things You Can Do to Cheer Yourself Up

1. phone cards February 3, 2008 at 5:11 am #

I rely on talking to friends on phone to lift my mood up. 🙂 but these tips are certainly useful :).

2. Mieszkania Poznan February 4, 2008 at 10:43 am #

One thing that always cheers me up is preparing something fancy for dinner. It might take an hour extra, but by the time I am finished I am usually too tired to be sad, plus I know the food will be a great reward after a sad day.

3. snes February 4, 2008 at 10:53 am #

your tips make getting old easier

4. Good Tips February 5, 2008 at 12:49 am #

MUSIC! Not only listening to music, but DANCING really gets me going. Certain songs just bring up my energy and mood. Great article. Thanks.

5. Simonne February 5, 2008 at 11:31 am #

Hey, what a fabulous photo! I’ve read your article, and now I see why I’m always so cheerful: because I do the things you wrote about, almost every day. I found a great relaxation in going in the park with the roller blades. It is relatively easy to learn, you can have a lot of fun, and it helps you put your thoughts in order. Beware though, you may end up with broken bones if you focus too much on the thoughts 😉

6. Investment News February 6, 2008 at 3:31 pm #

Awesome article. those are some nice tips. Really helpful. thanks

7. Fibrin Fighter February 8, 2008 at 10:13 am #

My favorite is dogg walking – always lifts me up. Only trouble is I don’t have my own dog. I walk my girlfriend’s staffie at weekends and my mum’s labrador when out in Spain, but wish I got to do it more regularly. The big one you missed for me is travel- travelling anywhere gives me such a huge buzz – can’t live without it – Travel keeps me happy, heathly and sane(ish).

8. Niche Annihilation Method February 26, 2008 at 7:34 am #

My favorite is no.9 – Personal Spa and Relaxation Day, although at times I can go for 3-4 days to rejuvenate.

9. Replays March 24, 2008 at 6:23 am #

Letting music take you higher is the best of them all. I don’t think there’s a feeling in the world as finding a song that really hits the spot…

And about going outside; yea right! LOL. Who goes outside? =/

10. Comedy movie March 25, 2008 at 3:09 am #

Really nice article, great site.

11. agentsully March 25, 2008 at 11:41 am #

@Replays – I agree! Thanks for commenting! Hope to see you again!

12. agentsully March 25, 2008 at 3:06 pm #

@Comedy – thank you. I appreciate that!

13. Mark March 28, 2008 at 6:31 am #

I watch old episodes of my favorite TV shows…Dr.House helps me a lot..I have to find out why 😀

14. James Ryan April 15, 2008 at 7:23 pm #

I find that getting drunk usually helps 🙂

15. Jonpaul July 17, 2008 at 12:17 pm #

While I agree with a lot of the comments, music is by far the outlet. Playing and listening. Even when I need cheering up, listening to some blues really does it for me.

16. agentsully July 17, 2008 at 9:12 pm #

@jonpaul – ah, yes, music! It’s my “drug” of choice for sure!! Thanks for contributing!

17. Danza Oriental August 11, 2008 at 8:17 am #

Thanks for sharing dance as one of the best tips. I want to add that shaking your belly will help even more!