How to Kick Your Motivation into High Gear

the long haul

photo by granth

You’ve got the New Year’s Resolutions. Now how are you going to elevate and maintain your motivation to stick with them for the long haul? Here are some solid tips to help you do just that.

Check out the article over at Dumb Little Man:

How to Kick Your Motivation into High Gear

What’s your New Year’s Resolution? How do you plan to stick with it? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

You can Support Life Learning Today by visiting one of my sponsors, making a donation, or making a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

14 Responses to How to Kick Your Motivation into High Gear

1. Essex Rick December 30, 2007 at 9:06 pm #

A great article, one that discussed a lot of my own strategy on motivation.

2. Mr. Lasik December 31, 2007 at 5:57 pm #

Very good stuff sully! Mine is to lose at least 20 pounds this year.

3. Malina January 1, 2008 at 1:18 am #

Great article

PS:

It’s New Year ! It’s time to make new beginnings and seek new blessings for happiness, peace and prosperity.

Happy New Year! 2008 Is Here & It Sure Is Going To Fly By

Malina Sky,
    Your Frequent Reader

4. Joes Cigarette Jeans January 2, 2008 at 12:54 pm #

Thanks for posting this. I used to read dumb little man, but i forgot about it. now its back on my radar. you ahve a lot of great posts here on a lot of topics that I’m interested as well. I’ll definitely be back. My new year’s resolution is to be PRODUCTIVE, ORGANIZED and ACTIVE everyday. Cheers!

5. image consultant January 3, 2008 at 6:32 am #

This year I’m going to eat more healthily and do a little more exercise…

6. Las Vegas Homes Guy January 4, 2008 at 10:13 pm #

The only way to keep your resolutions is to write them down and look at them everyday. Should attach a pole to see what the most popular resolution is, lose weight or exercise more.

7. Lasik Scott January 30, 2008 at 6:04 am #

My goal for 2007 is ACTION. Actions speak louder than words, and I’m tired of talking. Thanks for this. Cheers!

8. Mr. Laser February 4, 2008 at 5:34 pm #

My goal is to find a more interesting job and lose 25 lbs.

9. Montblanc Meisterstuck March 25, 2008 at 5:19 am #

Well, about 25% of the year is gone, but I still want to lose 30 pounds. So far I am down 5.

10. agentsully March 25, 2008 at 3:01 pm #

@Montblanc – Good luck! Thanks for dropping by!

11. illinois brain injury lawyer July 27, 2008 at 12:54 pm #

Well it’s july now, I can safely say that I did not keep any of my new years resolutions. Oh well, next year is another year.

12. agentsully July 28, 2008 at 2:51 pm #

@Brain Injury – it’s never too late to re-commit to your goals! Good luck!

13. basic homeowners insurance August 4, 2008 at 8:37 am #

Great article, we should always look to make goals and not wait until the new year to take action. I have 2 main goals, always to keep fit and stay healthy.

14. Coach Bags August 14, 2008 at 11:11 am #

A bit late to this party: my goal for 2008 was to get rid of the bad habit of making purchases which are not necessary, only for the sake of shopping. I’ve almost managed that, but there are still several months to go.