Stop Being Treated like Garbage

stop

photo by hansol

Are you sick and tired of poor treatment from someone? You might be surprised to know just how much power you have over that situation.

To learn how to take back control, read my article over at Dumb Little Man:

Stop Being Treated like Garbage

Have you ever encountered this and how did you handle it? What was the outcome? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

You can Support Life Learning Today by visiting one of my sponsors, making a donation, or making a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

8 Responses to Stop Being Treated like Garbage

1. Natural Estrogen December 21, 2007 at 12:09 am #

I am now comfortable with the work which i am doing, the information provided by you is very good. It really happened to one of my friend who is facing the same problem. Thanks for your suggestion.

2. Dominator December 21, 2007 at 1:16 am #

I am tired of bosses treating me without respect and always taking credit for my work. I’ve started a new business (a news website: http://www.newsbeet.com) and hope to become independent. I promise to treat my employees with respect.

3. Eric December 21, 2007 at 4:50 pm #

Sweet, I hate being treated like garbage.

4. cheating-spouse December 23, 2007 at 3:40 am #

Thanks for the article. I agree, people only mistreat others when others allow them to do so. We have all been through this on various levels and relationships. But I believe people change and the way they treat can as well, if you change accordingly. It is tricky at times, but usually if you just concentrate on respecting and loving yourself first, others will usually treat you better. Society has a way of treating people and as long as you do the best you can with a considerate attitude, decent results will usually follow.

5. beux December 24, 2007 at 11:15 am #

I hate too being treated like garbage, so thanks for this article!!!

6. Girl Child in India December 28, 2007 at 9:01 am #

In India, girls in rural India are not treated well. Also, senior citizens do not get the respect they deserve. Inspite of the Government’s best and sincere efforts, some people care less.

7. Marcel GoedHuysverf June 7, 2009 at 8:09 am #

hello,

since years i let me treated, i agree people will let do it themselves. My work was my everything, i had a lot of good ideas en did always everything for my boss and his company….they treated me like garbage!! Get sick of that man, at the end i make my own ideas in the night en started my own internetcompany http://www.goedhuysverf.nl , they still treated me as ever but they dont know i am working a lot on my own ideas, now i am working only for myself and feels independend so it could be over be strong!

and not let you treated by someone! believe in yourself

greetz
    marcel GoedHuysverf

• agentsully June 7, 2009 at 6:08 pm #

@Marcel – congratulations and good luck to you!