Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy

Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy

Got the afternoon slumps? Never fear, a solution is here.

I put together a simple series of stretches you can do right at your desk that will amazingly boost your energy.

Check it out over at DumbLittleMan.com:

DumbLittleMan.com: Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy

Desk Stretch

Do you stretch at your desk? Does it help you? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Related Books at Amazon:

Yoga for the Desk JockeyYoga for the Desk Jockey

Office Yoga: Tackling Tension with Simple Stretches You Can Do At Your Desk

Office Yoga: Tackling Tension with Simple Stretches You Can Do At Your Desk

, , ,

17 Responses to Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy

1. Yen Rubie October 4, 2007 at 11:18 pm #

This information is really helpful especialy to those who spend at lease 8 hours per day in front of a computer. Thanks for the info!

2. Bogge October 5, 2007 at 5:37 am #

I just love workrave (http://www.workrave.org/welcome/index.php), they have a crappy site, but the software is what i need when working at my computer, and it comes with some stretches exercies.

3. Emperor October 5, 2007 at 2:47 pm #

Great exercises to do while in classes. Keeps me awake… 😀

4. Burton October 5, 2007 at 2:55 pm #

Nice tip. Ok.

5. Matt W October 5, 2007 at 3:04 pm #

If to this kind of stretches at office do you think that your employer will feel bad on you?

6. almost vegetarian October 5, 2007 at 5:46 pm #

This is such a good idea. You’re supposed to get up from your desk every 20 minutes or so, but who is really going to interrupt their work that often? This works nicely and is a good alternative.

Cheers!

7. Bevs October 9, 2007 at 5:27 pm #

I am working in an office for 8 hours a day and my back’s aching so badly. I stretch for some time and most of us do that! ^_^

8. agentsully October 16, 2007 at 2:27 pm #

Thanks everyone for your comments!!

Matt – hopefully your boss will be glad for your increased energy and won’t get mad at you for stretching. An employee with no pain is going to be way more productive!

9. My Forex Tools October 17, 2007 at 9:23 am #

stretching is one of the “exercise” i will do everyday. in the morning, after i get up from the bed then i will stretch my whole body, it helps me to wake up my mind and my phsical. during working, when i feel too tired or lazy then i will stretch my body to make me awake…it does work on me…

10. Weight Gain and Menopause December 20, 2007 at 12:54 am #

I followed the tips given by you on stretching in office while working it. This gave me good results by keeping me fresh and energetic. Thanks for providing good tips .

11. Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants April 18, 2008 at 2:49 am #

I discovered the importance of stretching when I found out how it improved how I felt throughout the day. It gives me a rejuvenating, burst of energy and keeps me feeling well. Stretching has also helped me to improve my posture and prevent injury. Great tips, be lazy and still feel physically productive :).

12. agentsully April 25, 2008 at 4:29 pm #

@Vitamins, Minerals – thanks for the testimonial!

13. Stomach Exercises April 29, 2008 at 2:58 pm #

I have been sitting at the computer for most of the day, that was very refreshing i feel energized now, thanks!

14. Fitness Consultants July 7, 2009 at 6:10 am #

Very Interesting! Stretching not only relaxes the muscles but is exercise, miniscule but every little helps.

The more often you stretch the more flexible and less painful the stretching becomes.

15. Astadala Yogamala October 21, 2009 at 12:27 pm #

There are many other stretches that can help with staying focused. Personaly I find that the simple excersise of 20 connected breaths helps more than any one stretch does.

16. Health Store November 10, 2010 at 4:20 am #

I am in front of my laptop 18-20 hrs a day I am a workaholic these exercise would really help me thanks for this post

17. Zambroza January 20, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

What a great idea for a blog post! I work from home and sit in front of my laptop for several hours at a time. These are certainly going to help me a lot as I often struggle to feel energised, even when I’m motivated. Thanks for the share!