How to Cure Your Road Rage

Do You Suffer From Road Rage?

I have a guest post at DumbLittleMan.com today.

I think the title says it all. If you’d like some tips on how to keep your cool when driving, please head on over to this article.

DumbLittleMan: How to Cure Your Road Rage

road rage

Do you suffer from road rage? What are your thoughts? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

12 Responses to How to Cure Your Road Rage

1. Chamonix September 28, 2007 at 2:09 am #

Nice photo, that’s pretty much my default driving face. Then I again I do have to put up with French drivers on a daily basis so I feel it’s understandable.

2. Brad Newman September 28, 2007 at 12:17 pm #

I have found that aromatherapy is the best remedy for Road Rage! Deep breathing also helps…. 🙂

3. zune September 29, 2007 at 5:06 pm #

For me it depends on what music I listen to. Some music just gets my hyper.

4. Sidney September 30, 2007 at 9:08 am #

Lol. What a picture. I get like that too when I’m really hungry and I’m driving.

5. Tobsy October 3, 2007 at 12:51 pm #

When I feel that range building up, I either just let it out or take a deep breath and switch on the classic channel. It’s usually not my choice of music, but has a rather calming effect on me.

6. Jimmy October 4, 2007 at 6:29 pm #

I was thinking about this the other day while driving home. What is it that makes a lot of people’s personalities change while they are driving?

Is it because we are cut off socially from others in our little metal and glass containers? Or is it because there is no one to police our actions when we are in the isolation of our vehicles and we then show our true colors?

Hmm…it makes you think doesn’t it…

7. Carrie October 4, 2007 at 7:37 pm #

There are some days when I am in a bad mood – I just lose it if someone annoys me while I’m driving. It would never happen if I was walking at the mall.

8. Urbanist October 11, 2007 at 3:19 pm #

What a picture. I get like that too when I’m really hungry and I’m driving.

9. agentsully October 16, 2007 at 1:54 pm #

Thank you everyone for your comments! I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts!!

10. Seguro de Carro Panama November 8, 2007 at 1:25 am #

i remember when im driving in a very bad mood and suddenly things gets worse and worse and comes that time that another car come crushing on me lol, i learn my lesson.

11. Andreas Brisas March 12, 2008 at 6:29 am #

Its amazing how the face can reflect our thoughts and us not even being aware of it!

1. Productivity Zen - Today’s Top Blog Posts on Productivity - Powered by SocialRank - October 1, 2007

[…] How to Cure Your Road Rage […]