Solutions for 10 More Annoying Modern Day Problems

Got pesky annoying problems? I’ve done the research for you.

Now all you have to do is visit my guest article at Lifehack.org to find solutions to these problems and more:

• Need a Contractor that You Can Trust?
  • Keep Forgetting All Those Great Ideas You Think of While Driving?
  • Need to Backup Your Computer but You Don’t Know Where to Start?

Lifehack.org: Solutions for 10 More Annoying Modern Day Problems

Got Solutions?

Got any solutions to problems we all face? Please share your tips!!! All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

9 Responses to Solutions for 10 More Annoying Modern Day Problems

1. Mighty Morgan September 22, 2007 at 8:05 pm #

The best solution for problems is to no longer identify them as problems….realistically looking we only have “situations”
    But if you still get stuck on the whole problem aspect you can always look at it like this…problems are only the precursors for solutions that change one’s life for the better.

Life+Problems=Solutions :)

2. Killer September 23, 2007 at 11:31 am #

Thanks for introducing the ways to overcome problems. My laptop hard disk was malfunction and all my data gone. I’m so regret that I didn’t find a way to backup them. Since I feel using CD, external hard disk may malfunction too. Thanks for the online backup website.. Thanks! For forgetful people I don’t have a good solution for them. But I do reminder in my mobile phone :)

3. Andy September 23, 2007 at 2:07 pm #

Thank you for interesting article. BTW you know solution of Rubik’s Cube?

4. Ron September 27, 2007 at 6:42 pm #

Thank you for your suggestions.
    When I have a hard day, I try to disengage by playing with my cats. There is something very basic in connecting with animals that ‘reboots’ the system.

5. PRESENTERA October 4, 2007 at 7:08 am #

Hey! really the best solution for solving all the problems. Nice idea, i really liked your idea and helped me a lot. Thank you very much.

6. attarktiva October 10, 2007 at 4:08 am #

Really very nice post, thanks for introducing such a great ways to overcome problems. Very interesting article to read.

7. agentsully October 16, 2007 at 2:26 pm #

Thank you everyone for commenting! I really appreciate the time you took to do so. I hope to hear from you all again soon!

8. shibani priyadarsini October 22, 2008 at 12:21 pm #

i always feel very inactive and iam not practical.i can’t find any plans of my future and career.i need a good job.but iam not a good student.i want to be a responsible girl. but how?i want to make my papa happy for me.iam just +2 passed out.

9. paritosh December 30, 2009 at 8:43 pm #

the one thing that parents want is to see their children well settled and happy. so if you take tension there is no way that your going to make your papa happy. So relax, stay in the present moment, concentrate on your studies and do your graduation. One great solution for releasing stress is to have a good nights sleep.