Cool Stuff I Learned This Week

Here is a round up of some cool things I’ve discovered this week. I hope that you find them useful and interesting too!

Interesting

Spontaneous Urban Gatherings: From Subway Parties to Pillow Fights. This new wave could spark something wonderful. Does it give you any fun ideas? Web Urbanist always has some very interesting stories about cities around the world with amazing pictures. Check out Web Urbanist home page too for some more gems. (Image from Web Urbanist)Parkour

Writing

How to Complete Your First Book with these 9 Simple Writing Habits by Leo Babauta at Dumb Little Man

Business

Thinking of starting a web based business? Read this first: Learn From an Adsense Millionaire: Notes on Markus Frind and PlentyofFish.com by Maki of DoshDosh.

Money

Massive Personal Finance Resource List by Brett McKay of The Frugal Law Student

Living

Zenhabits.net . You know what? I just can’t pick one from this blog. There are so many good ones. I learn and am reminded of useful things here every week. Check out Leo’s superbly useful articles!

Kindness from Be Inspired Every Day blog. Kindness always makes sense. This article will make you feel good because it helps you release negativity.

Technology

Did You Buy an iPhone? If so check out 4 ways to get your money back and 200 reasons to love american express – an article by social media maven MSaleem.

Sudden Hard Drive Crash. Lorie Morero’s (happy ending) story of a hard drive crash. Are you ready if your hard drive crashes?

What great articles did you read or write this week? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

Comments

1. 2
    Gorilla Trades
    September 14th, 2007 at 12:21 pm

you have some intereting tips there. i can’t beleive how much money that plentyoffish guy is making just off of adsense.

2. 3
    Cory W
    September 15th, 2007 at 3:17 am

Interesting random stuff. Thanks for those useful tips. I too am amazed at how people are able to make loads of money off adsense and the internet. I hope to get my own started off too.

3. 4
    Domdat
    September 15th, 2007 at 7:05 am

you’re rite Gorilla Trades, if you wan to make home business money. Newbie please be patient in order to success in future.
    Glad you have learned so many things within a week

4. 5
    Bob
    September 15th, 2007 at 3:24 pm

Hello there! I am inviting members of Priscilla Palmer’s Personal Development List to participate in a blog series based on the Desiderata. I hope you’ll consider participating. Here is a link describing the project: Help Wanted: Desiderata Series. Thank you and have a great day.

5. 7
    Social responsibility
    September 15th, 2007 at 8:47 pm

That’s a lot of learning in 1 week.

6. 8
    Danny
    September 16th, 2007 at 1:09 am

agentsully, thanks for visiting my site and for the link! I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me to hear that my post was meaningful to you.
    There are a lot of other great links here too. This one is in my delicious list.

7. 14
    Negotiation Trainer
    December 12th, 2007 at 10:44 am

I had a look at “Complete Your First Book with these 9 Simple Writing Habits�. I wish I had found this sooner as it proved to be very useful to me. So, thank you.

8. 15
    Free iPod Games
    February 11th, 2008 at 10:47 pm

WOW! That’s a whole lot to learn in just one week, Are you kiddin’ me?

9. 16
    Fire Town
    February 13th, 2008 at 7:59 am

If you want to learn how to write well, start interacting on message boards. Don’t need a book, people’s responses to your posts will teach you. :)

10. 17
    zack
    March 16th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

enough for keep me busy in a week :D

11. 18
    Alicia
    May 12th, 2008 at 11:48 am

I’ve tried adsense before but never really made a fair amount off it…. i’m pretty new to internet marketing so just trying my hand at different things… wish me luck!

12. 19
    Reggie N
    May 21st, 2008 at 1:42 am

I was once getting $0.50 on average per click but my traffic was very low. The most I made in one day was $5.00. From my research however $0.50 per click is pretty good, now maybe i just have to work on the traffic bit.

13. 20
    Stefan
    December 2nd, 2008 at 5:49 pm

I know one guy (from a forum) who *claims* to be making $9000 per month from 5 sites. sounds a bit too good to be true, but its possible.

Trackbacks

1. WorkFromHomeMomma
  2. Hardware: Are You Prepared for a Hard Drive Crash? · TechBlogger
  3. Hardware: Are You Prepared for a Hard Drive Crash? at aoortic! dot com
  4. Digital Handyman » Blog Archive » Hardware: Are You Prepared for a Hard Drive Crash?
  5. Hardware: Are You Prepared for a Hard Drive Crash? | Tolagomi News
  6. Hardware: Are You Prepared for a Hard Drive Crash?
  7. Jody Sachse - Wandering the Webernet

I want to hear what YOU have to say!

blank