The Secret to a Healthy Body

The Secret to a Healthy Body

I have a guest article at Lifehack.org today.

The article describes the 5 types of physical activity that will help keep your body healthy, young, and vibrant. Also included is a weekly workout schedule that will ensure that you include all 5 in the amounts that you need.

Get started on feeling better today! Click below to check it out!

Lifehack.org: The Secret to a Healthy Body

walking on beach

How do you keep your body healthy? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you found this post valuable, perhaps you’ll be kind enough to vote for this with a Stumble or Delicious bookmark over at Lifehack. Votes are always appreciated!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

8 Responses to The Secret to a Healthy Body

1. Wally August 16, 2007 at 12:21 am #

I try to make walking a big part of my transportation when weather permits. Part of living in NYC is the ease of taking public transportation but at the same time, I try to walk whenever possible. On a nice day, I may walk 30 blocks instead of taking the subway. I have colleagues that walk from Penn Station to Midtown East daily.

Unfortunately there are really only 4-6 months that walking is possible.

2. agentsully August 17, 2007 at 11:54 am #

Wally – thanks for sharing your personal story! Hope to see you here again soon.

3. Alan August 18, 2007 at 5:27 am #

Only secret is to use your body. Using all the things for what they were made for makes it healthier… this applies to absolutely everything … including your brain 🙂

4. agentsully August 18, 2007 at 8:52 pm #

Alan – you’re so right!

5. enrico August 19, 2007 at 4:34 am #

Hi Agentsully,

thanks for the article it’s very interesting.

I live in Sicily,Italy.

I have my special mix to live longer and better:

1) No Stress
    2) Love making with the person you love
    3) Stay happy with your family/friends
    4) 3 day a week of traing (boxing)
    5) Eating like my granny -93 years- does (Mediterranenan diet)

Especially eating:
    * Tomatoes
    * Olive oil
    * Fish
    * Pasta and bread
    * Legumes
    * Fruit
    * Wine

Generally all my family arrived to live over 90…i hope i’ll arrive too.

Best reagards
    Enrico

6. agentsully August 20, 2007 at 2:44 pm #

Thanks Enrico!

7. ben September 13, 2007 at 4:06 pm #

I can totally agree with the mediteranean diet! Apart from regular workout (go running 3 times a week) this is one of the things that changed my life.

8. Joey Vaillancourt - Bones To Buff July 26, 2010 at 8:57 pm #

I keep my body healthy by eating clean, natural and unprocessed foods.

This is a great start for people wanting to make a change.

Little things like brown bread instead of white or whole grain pasta instead of white.

To go even further, I will get eggs from cage free chickens.

The cleaner your diet, the better you will feel.