Going to the Beach Checklist!

Going to the Beach!

Going to the Beach

Make sure you don’t forget anything! Click below for a free Beach Checklist (pdf file).

Beach Checklist (pdf file)

beach checklist

Enjoy!

What do you always forget when you go to the beach? All comments big and small are very welcomed!

If you found this post valuable, please SHARE THIS below with a Stumble or Delicious bookmark. Votes are always appreciated!

If you want to Support Life Learning Today, you can visit one of my sponsors, make a donation, or make a purchase at Amazon through one of my links. Thank you!

27 Responses to Going to the Beach Checklist!

1. steve July 13, 2007 at 2:23 pm #

Useful checklist….I was surprised not to find it in PocketMod format though!

–Steve

2. Retete July 13, 2007 at 3:50 pm #

Love your list. My problem is not forgeting something when I go at the beach but rather forgeting some of the stuff I have with me when I leave the beach.

3. probloggermom July 13, 2007 at 7:08 pm #

I always need Lays Potatos Chips and an Ice cold diet Pepsi. Now I want to go to the beach!

You’ve been tagged!

4. agentsully July 13, 2007 at 7:22 pm #

Steve, that is so funny! Maybe I’ll add it later if you think it would be helpful.

Retete – I suppose you could use the checklist again upon leaving! 🙂

Probloggermom – I’m with you on the chips! I try to eat healthy for the most part, but chips I can’t give up.

5. probloggermom July 13, 2007 at 7:27 pm #

Tagged you again! Hey, TGIF!

6. Michelle Gartner July 13, 2007 at 9:02 pm #

Once you have more then 4 kids like me and you qualify as large family- you only get one checklist for going anywhere. This checklist JUST includes the names of your children. Usually the baby’s name is highlighted too, that means “don’t forget the baby in the car seat on the kitchen table.” This is the only list you need and if you bring anything else with you besides the large family, like diapers or the digital camera to the beach, well then bonus! -Michelle Smart not Cheap

7. sandossu July 13, 2007 at 9:29 pm #

That really is a long, more or less useful checklist 🙂

8. Web Urbanist July 14, 2007 at 12:26 am #

I’ll go to the beach when I’m done with my thesis – and am not slacking off reading cool blogs like this one 😉

9. Urbanist July 14, 2007 at 3:47 am #

Tagged your site on Technorati – go vote it up and get others to too if you want! http://technorati.com/wtf/life/2007/07/14/life-learning-today-1

10. Jonk : cheap sites for Australians July 15, 2007 at 4:45 am #

Wow

I didn’t realise having a kid made everything so much work!

I’ll just put everything into a ‘beach bag’ to reef out every time I’m heading down.

11. Abel July 15, 2007 at 11:48 pm #

Useful checklist. For me, my list is simpler as some beach toys can keep my children busy for the whole trip. Maybe wait until they are older, the list may come in handy.

12. Retete July 16, 2007 at 11:08 am #

agentsully: if I can find it in the chaos created by my kids 😀

13. agentsully July 17, 2007 at 12:15 am #

Thanks Urbanist! That was nice of you!

Jonk, Yes there’s a lot to remember with kids. you don’t have to bring everything on the list, but at least you can reduce anxiety by having the list to go by.

Thanks Abel.

Retete- that’s funny.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Hope to see you again soon. Tomorrow’s post is going to be great!

14. Mike July 24, 2007 at 9:18 am #

On the other hand, you can always go to the beach with just a towel, your slippers and a good book ay? Since i only go to the beach to try getting away from all the daily activities, the simpler i keep it, the better 🙂

15. agentsully July 24, 2007 at 11:37 pm #

@Mike -oh how I long for the days of just bringing a towel! 🙂 Simple is best for sure. And having this checklist doesn’t mean you bring everything on it. It just helps you to keep from forgetting something you might want to remember.

thanks for joining the conversation! Hope to see you again soon!

16. LÃ¥gprisflyg July 30, 2007 at 4:28 am #

Thanks for that checklist! I have to travel far to get to the beach myself, but we plan to go there next week so your checklist is very valuable, thanks!

17. Billiga Flyg November 11, 2007 at 5:01 am #

Personally, I try not to bring too many things with me to the beach. Everything will get sandy and the risk of forgetting something is proportional to the number of things there are to forget.

18. Claudine May 1, 2008 at 12:25 am #

It is certainly more complicated when you have kids!

19. Camille May 20, 2010 at 10:52 pm #

A local Cali mom showed me last week the BEST thing to have at the beach with kids…BABY POWDER!!!! A small amt will dry their hands quickly — the sand just fell off. The kids can eat their snack w/o the extra sand! Worked great on the kids’ bottom too. So the ride home is a bit more comfortable.

• AgentSully August 22, 2010 at 8:46 pm #

Great tip, Camille!

1. Life Is Easy / 35+ Spectacular and Practical Time Saving Tips - September 19, 2007

1. […] Vacation Packing Checklist, Baby Checklist, Morning Checklist, Beach Visit Checklist […]

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes