If you’ve tried everything and you’re sick of counting calories or points, remembering which foods to eat, and so on, then thisÂ is the diet for you.
Introducing “The Half Diet”
This is a very simple diet with minimal rules. Here they are:
- At any given meal only eat HALF of what you would normally eat.
- You can eat any kind of food you want.
- You can eatÂ UNLIMITED green, orange and yellow vegetables – assuming they are not drowned in fats.
- Optional Success strategy: eat fruit instead of processed foods for snacks.
- Optional Success strategy: walk briskly for 20-30 minutes a day. Can be broken up into 10 minute chunks throughout the day.
That’s it. I’ve seen this diet work. It’s simple and very portable. Restaurants? No problem. Just eat HALF. Ask for steamed veggies to fill up on.Â If you follow this simple plan, you should be able to lose weight since you will only be eating half of what you normally eat.
No diet is easy, but at least with this one you won’t have to think too much. Another key to success with this diet is to take smaller bites and eat more slowly. This way you won’t feel like you ate less. Wishing you much success!
As always eat lots of fruits and veggies. To make eating fruits and veggies easier, why not blend them into a smoothie? I can’t recommend anything more highly than a VitaMix blender. It’s a little pricey, but they last a lifetime and they make eating healthy a breeze. I love mine!
Please share your comments, experiences, and tips on Dieting. All comments big and small are very welcomed!
If you found this post valuable, please SHARE THIS below with a Digg, Stumble or Delicious bookmark. Votes are always noticed and always appreciated!